Inside: Adorable Christmas Scavenger Hunt for Teenager Ideas.
I am very happy to report that Christmas is around the corner. I know, I know, time flies…how did we get here so quickly? Well, what is important now is that you prepare to have the very best holiday that you can ever have!
How do you do that? The answer is simple: Add little experiences to your day rather than more things. The best way to do this is by adding games because everyone can play, and they are tons of fun.
Today I have found the best Christmas scavenger hunt for teenager ideas that you will ever come across.
So if all the kids in your family are all grown up into miniature adults(aka teens), then you found the right article. Each one of these scavenger hunts will add amazing fun to your day. There are tons of options to take your time going through them! Happy Hunting.
Christmas Scavenger Hunt for Teenager
First up, these are some of the cutest lists that I could find on the internet. Throughout my searches, I learned that the best place to find scavenger hunts is on Etsy. Not only are they affordable, but they are printable yourself! So if it’s crunch time and you need your scavenger hunts today…you don’t need to stress.
1. Full Swing Christmas Hunt Idea – I wanted to put this idea as the first because I feel like it has everything that you could ever want for a scavenger hunt: It’s decorated, festive, and it has some great ideas.
2. Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt Ideas – This one is super cute and would be a wonderful addition to your Christmas Holiday, without a doubt.
3. Adorable Holiday Scavenger Hunt Idea – I love the simplicity that this one brings to the table. It has a candy strip boarder and cute boxes to check off your items.
4. Different Difficulty Levels with Cute Ideas – This one has different difficulty levels. Say that three times fast, won’t you? So it’s perfect for the whole family. Especially the ones who want more of a challenge.
5. Christmas-Themed Hunt for Indoors and Outdoors – If you live somewhere that you like to spend time outdoors on Christmas, then I think this is a great option for you.
6. Cute and Simple Scavenger Hunt – I don’t think that you need some grand hunt for it to be special. You can keep it simple and make the same kind of memories.
7. Indoor Christmas Hunt Idea – Now, if you are like me and live somewhere that rains, not snow, you are less likely to want to go outside during your Christmas. This is the hunt for us!
Adorable Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Here are some more cute scavenger hunts. These ones also include a few other types of games right along sides the scavenger hunt. So if you wanted some more fun ways to pass your time while having a blast…these are perfect.
8. Adorable Treasure Hunt Idea – This one is a little different… it’s a TREASURE hunt. I don’t know why, but that just sounds so much more fun.
9. Holiday Game Bundle – Here is a holiday game bundle. Honestly, this one gives you the most bang for your buck. This is a great option.
10. Hunt for Inside the House – Another hunt that is meant for those rainy holidays. I think this one is super cool. Just because you are locked inside doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! Take a look.
11. Cute Scavenger Cue Cards – If you want to ditch the full papers in favor of a stack of cue cards, these are for you. But remember that you are going to have to cut them out!
12. Instant Download Scavenger Hunt Idea – I think one of the coolest things about this whole list is that they are all instant downloads. You don’t have to wait for the fun!
13. Treasure Hunt Idea for Holiday – Treasure hunts just have an air of mystery about them. No matter the age, this name strikes that curious chord that we all have. I love this!
14. Elf-Themed Treasure Hunt – This one is just too cute. It is an Elf Themed Hunt that would be a lovely addition to any Christmas, but especially yours. Check out its cute design and unique ideas; you cannot go wrong with this one.
Must-Have Christmas Scavenger Hunt for Teenager
Last but certainly not least, we have my favorite list in this whole article. I saved the best for last, so if you haven’t found one that you loved yet, fear not. You will surely find one here. Here are some of the most must-have Christmas scavenger hunt for teenager.
15. Little Scavenger Card Ideas – I think teenagers are a delicate thing. They would much rather be scrolling on TikTok for the most part, so we have to carefully pull them away, like a surgical maneuver. These small cards are the way to go.
16. Printable Scavenger Hunt Idea – The fact that these are printable is just the icing on the top for me. How can you not love something that is easy, affordable, and so fun? You can’t, that’s how! See what I mean here.
17. Decorated Little Cards with Cute Ideas – Each of these cards are decorated with a little Christmas-themed sticker. I love this because they didn’t hold back. You can never be too much on Christmas.
18. Red and Green Striped Cards – I still had to include those of you who like simpler cards on this awesome list. These are my favorite simple scavenger hunt cards that I have ever seen. Take a look and see what I mean.
19. Adorable Santa-Themed Cards – These Santa-themed cards will have even the most bah-humbug, non-believers having fun I can guarantee you this. I am obsessed. These cards just remind you that you really don’t have to grow up.
20. Teen Scavenger Hunt Idea – The beauty of a teen scavenger hunt is its simplicity of it. Growing up can be such a weird and confusing time, but having holidays give you the opportunity to be young again…it is everything you need as a teen.
21. Holiday Scavenger Hunt Ideas and Cards – I mainly put the scavenger cards on this list because these are my favorite forms of scavenger hunt. I have done lots of research on these, and for some reason, I keep coming back to these ones.
So what do you think? Most of the kids in my family are now teens, so I have been looking for something to fill the void, and I think this just about does it. Just because they are getting older does not mean you don’t get to help them make great memories on Christmas.
These hunts are just the tip of the ice burg. There are so many other kinds of Christmas activities that you can include during your celebration. Along with these, your whole day will be a blast.
Christmas is about spending time together, so spend time together doing something fun. I hope you loved these ideas, and if you are interested in some more Christmas Ideas, we have you covered with these awesome ones.