Inside: Outdoor gift ideas your teens will adore.
The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer, you know what this means… Summer is coming!
I’m hoping you read that with the game of thrones theme song playing in the background. No, but seriously, this is one of my absolute favorite times of the year.
Getting outdoors with my family, spending time with mother nature, and of course celebrating all of our summer birthdays!
People who were born in the summertime were destined to spend a lot of time outdoors. In fact, I have never met a person who was born in the summer months that didn’t have a deep appreciation for being outdoors. How about that.
So of course outdoor-themed gifts are a go-to.
If you are on the hunt for the perfect outdoor gift for your summer teen then look no further. I’ve made a list of over 37 of the best outdoor gift ideas that will put a smile on your loved ones’ faces and a new memory in your brains forever.
Of course, not all summer-born people are exactly the same…they just all seem to love being outdoors. There is a wide range of outdoor activities that you can be a part of, so the gift-giving possibilities are endless. Perhaps they enjoy camping and eating s’mores, then a camping kit and a s’mores maker are right up their alley. Are they more of the sporty type? Then perhaps some lawn games or a basketball hoop is more their speed.
Take a moment to think about the person you are getting this gift for. What are their hobbies, what is their absolute favorite thing to do when outdoors, and what kind of outdoor stuff do they need?
After you’ve sat on that for a minute, see if you can narrow them down into one of the categories below.
After you’ve figured that out, I’m sure you’ve guessed what comes next. Take a look at the list below to get some inspiration for the outdoor gift of your loved one’s dreams.
Table of Contents
Adventurous Teen Gifts
This first list is for the teens that live and breathe adventure. Exploring the world is so good for your soul.
You get to have amazing experiences, meet amazing people, and hopefully turn into the amazing person you’ve always worked towards being. Traveling helps to make you more empathetic towards others as well since you’ll get to meet new people from a variety of places and walks of life.
There are really no downsides to being an adventurer. Everything on this list will help the adventurer in your life on whatever road they take.
1.Scratch Off World Map
2. Our Adventure Scrap Book
3.163 Piece First Aid Kit
4.Outdoor Camping Hammock
5. LED Lantern
6. Fancy Camping Seat
7. National Park Puff Blanket
8.The Ultimate Adventure Guide
9.100 Hikes of a Lifetime
10. Outdoor Video Projector
This next one is for all of the sporty teens out there. Sports are a wonderful way to get your workout in while using your brain.
Playing outdoors can also connect you with your community and mother nature. Working out can strengthen the body and literally add years to your life…so the loved one you’re buying this gift for has the right idea! I’ve included a bunch of different games including basically all of the best lawn games.
Take a look and add as many to your cart as your heart desires.
12.Nice Basketball Hoop
13. Inflatable Kayak
14. Darts Set
16. Inflatable Waterproof Lounger
17. Slammo Game Set
19. Cornhole Set
20. Jumbo Yard Jenga
21. Scavenger Hunt Card Game
22.Roll Out Putting Green
23. Sports Ring Toss
24. Horse Shoe Set
Simple Outdoor Gifts
This last list is a mix of cool outdoor stuff for those of you looking to get something a little more simple for them. You don’t have to drop a pretty penny on a present to make it a good gift. It is truly the thought that counts. If you’ve made it this far in this article then it just goes to show that you really care a great deal for this person. Plus some of the coolest gifts out there are under $20. Take a look below, I’m certain there is something that they will love.
25. Large Picnic Blanket with Handle
26. Durable Portable Speaker
27. Electric Smore’s Maker
28. Maroon Insulated Rain Jackets
29. Outdoor Mug
30. Cute Outdoor Shoes
31. Frisbee Polls
32. Simple Waterproof Digital Watch
33. LED Drone
34. Velcro Ball Game
35. Walkie Talkies
36. Thermal Outdoor Socks
37. Insulated Steel Water Bottle
38. Women’s Puffer Jacket
There you have it, 37 of the coolest outdoor gift ideas for the summer teens in your life.
I hope you enjoyed this article and found some inspiration for your gift.
Oh who am I kidding, how could not have? There were so many amazing things in here that it’s taking all of my willpower to not add it all to my cart and become a full-time adventurer. Until then!
More Ideas You & Your Teen Will Love
- 47+ FUN 13-YEAR-OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS – So, your baby is a teen now. How do you feel? Excited? Because you should be. This is such an awesome period in your child’s life. It’s a time full of growth, expansion, and getting to know themselves as an individual. This is all stuff that deserves to be celebrated. So why not throw them the best 13-Year-old birthday bash you possibly can? I can’t see any reason as to why you shouldn’t. Take a look at this epic list of over 47 of the funniest 13-year-old party ideas to get your creative juices flowing. You can use anything on this list as a jumping-off point, or you can take it at face value. It’s up to you and your TEEN. I know, teen…weird huh?
- 39 CREATIVE JOURNAL IDEAS FOR TEENS – Journalling is one of the simplest forms of self-care, and yet I believe it is the most important. Through the act of writing, you can learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible. You can use it as a way to decompress heavy emotions, to help make them bite-sized and more understandable that way you won’t feel overwhelmed. It is also a great way to record your life for you to look back on as you get older. If you are just starting out on your journaling journey, then I got your back. I know that coming up with prompts can be hard, so I made a list of 39 of the most creative journal ideas for teens. After all, if you create the habit of journaling while you’re younger, you get to reap the benefits of it for even longer.
- 37+ PAINTING IDEAS FOR TEENS BECAUSE ART THERAPY WORKS! – Painting is a perfect example of self-expression. It is a way to put your soul in terms so that other people can see it. Painting for teens is also a great way for them to start stretching those artistic muscles while giving them the opportunity to be in the moment and work through some of their more confusing feelings. If you’re a teen who likes to paint then check this out. I’ve made a list of over 37 of the best painting ideas for teens because let’s face it, a little bit of art therapy goes a long way. Look through them, I can almost guarantee that by the end of it you’ll be racing to pull out your art supplies.