Inside: Art Kits for Teens With Supplies That They’ll Love.
Are you trying to encourage your teen’s artistic interests?
I used to spend a lot of time as a teen thinking up and executing clever do-it-yourself projects.
There are a lot of cool, modern art and craft kits available for teenagers to use their imaginations and creativity. I’ve got you covered if your adolescent is a budding artist or just needs a new way to express themselves creatively. Explore some of the best teen art kits available today.
Art Kits for Teens
1. Dream Board Craft Kit: Put together a cool work of art that showcases everything you care about with the help of this kit.
2. Daler Rowney Complete Artist Kit: Perhaps almost every creative person’s ultimate goal is to reach this level of success. A teen artist would be overjoyed by this package for many reasons, including its stylish suitcase packaging, the thoughtful organization of its contents, the wide range of its contents, its vibrant colors, and its high quality materials.
It’s great for beginners because of the variety of tools at their disposal, but it’s also fine for more advanced users who know exactly what they need.
There are a total of 56 colored pencils, 10 acrylic paints, a mixing palette, 10 brushes designed specifically for acrylics, 24 oil pastels, 10 drawing sheets, and 8 canvas boards included in this set. In addition, a pencil sharpener, a soft white eraser, and a palette knife.
3. Craft-tastic DIY String Art: The String Art Set by Craft-Tastic is a fun way to dip your toes into the creative world of string art. The set consists of three different patterns, as well as the string, pins, and boards necessary to build them.
4. Bellofy Sketching Kit: The 72 different pencils come in a variety of graphite, charcoal, color, and more options. Furthermore, the assortment of complementary items is worth mentioning. Teens can experiment with more complex techniques thanks to the blending tips, while the pencil sharpener and the pencil extender provide convenience.
Best Craft Kits for Teenage Girl
5. Bracelet Box Kit: Jewelry is a fun way to get creative and add some extra style to your outfits. The possibilities are endless.
6. DIY Felt Succulents Kit: Is there someone in your family who adores flowers and plants? You want to give them something that will last forever without any upkeep, right? If you have a teen in your life, then this is the perfect set for them.
The components of the Felt Succulent kit allow you to create 18 individual succulents of varying hues. Moreover, it includes blush and detailing chalk, so the finished product will really stand out. However, patience is required for this undertaking. Numerous minute components must be assembled. Getting the succulent just right will require a lot of rerolling and practice. However, the end result is stunning and far surpasses any artificial succulents available.
7. Mont Marte Calligraphy Set: Even though it’s not as prevalent as it once was, calligraphy is a highly sought-after skill in today’s social media landscape. If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at calligraphy but thought it was too difficult, this kit is a great way to do so!
8. Punch Needle Pillow: This punch needle pillow textile art kit is perfect for the adventurous teen who wants to try something new. Create the pattern, trace it onto the fabric, and attach it to the punch frame to make a punch-needle pillow. You will practice using the punch needle (and threading it) so that you can use colorful, fluffy yarn to finish your work. Finally, finish sewing and stuffing your pillowcase so it can be proudly displayed.
DIY Kits for Teens
9. Paint By Numbers: A paint-by-number art kit is great for your teen who enjoys being creative but isn’t yet skilled as an artist.
10. Vigorfun Deluxe Art Set: Included in this set are a total of 48 art supplies, including brushes, pencils, watercolors, oil pastels, and paints (24 of each). That’s a wide variety of styles, so even if your teen isn’t into one particular type of art, they’re likely to find something they like. This set is ideal because it allows them to pursue their existing interests while also giving them the freedom to experiment with new methods at their own pace.
11. Screen Printing Kit: This DIY T-shirt printing kit makes it simple to put your own unique stamp on your wardrobe. The chemical-free ink is easily cleaned with soap and water, and the absence of electricity and heat makes the manual process safe for novices. All the tools and resources, including visual aids to help illustrate your ideas, are included in this convenient kit.
12. Beginners Calligraphy Kit: This calligraphy kit, which includes a booklet with instructions and supplies, has won awards and is perfect for teaching young artists. Start-up kit that includes high-grade materials, clear instructions, and trackable alphabets. A Nib, Pen, Ink, and Calligraphy Paper are included for those who are just starting out. Comfortable for those with either dominant hand.
Craft Gifts for Teenage Girl
13. Nail Art Kit: Nail art supplies are right up my alley. When I was younger, I drew my own nail designs on paper and stuck them on; this would have been so helpful! As you might expect, I’m fascinated and even a little envious of the modern art supplies that teens can get their hands on.
14. Pottery Kit: Your own unique containers, succulent flower pots, and everything in between can be made with the help of a Sculped Pottery Kit, which includes everything you’ll need to sculpt, carve, paint, and seal your creations.
15. Pressed Flower Kit: You can reuse this craft box repeatedly in order to make the most stunning works of pressed flower art, unlike most other craft boxes.
16. DIY Keychain Kit: Use this one-of-a-kind kit to paint a bright and cheerful keychain. Everything you’ll need to make something unique is included in the package.
17. Weaving Loom Kit: Everything you need to get rolling on the undertaking is included in this handy kit. Using this kit, you can complete a simple hand-stitch embroidery project in a weekend.
18. Rainbow Macrame Kit: Here’s a DIY Macrame Rainbow kit perfect for teenagers! It has everything you need too!
19. Clay Bud Vase Kit: You can use this kit to create TWO plain vases or ONE of each of two different designs. Everything you need to make a beautiful vase is here, from polymer clay in pastels to bold primary colors.
Craft Kits for 13-Year-Olds
20. DIY String Art Kit: This kit simplifies the process of making unique decorations for dorms, lockers, and gifts.
21. Paint Pouring Kit: This paint-pour set is perfect for tweens who want to express their artistic side. Acrylic paint can be used to create fluid art by simply mixing, layering, dripping, and pouring!
22. 3D Coloring Kits: The four picture boards, seven felt-tip markers, and a pair of 3-D glasses that come with this Fantasy Freaks kit will help you bring your creation to life in stunning depth perception.
23. Comic Book Kit: Ideal for readers who enjoy graphic novels and comics. You can rest assured that this kit has everything your adolescent needs to write and illustrate a fantastic superhero story.
24. Mosaic Art Kit: An effortless method for creating a mosaic! The genuine, natural stones included in this kit have all been meticulously cut by Tunisian mosaic artists, making it one of a kind.
25. Bath Bomb Kit: Includes all the ingredients and instructions to create your own fragrant bath bombs.
26. Tropical Terrarium Kit: This terrarium kit is a great way to combine your love of gardening and crafting, and it even comes with seeds!
27. Painting Earring Kit: Use this earring kit to make a statement with your own unique style.
More Fun Ideas for Teenagers
- Cute Hairstyles for Teens – The modern young woman has it made. Nowadays’ kids and teens have a lot more options than we did when we were young when it comes to attractive, adorable, and on-trend hairstyles. The hairstyle options for adolescent women are practically endless. To help you figure out what to do about your favorite girl’s hair this year, here are some of the season’s loveliest styles.
- Teen Volunteer Programs – As a parent of a high school senior or soon-to-be senior, you should give serious consideration to volunteer opportunities. Your teen will gain empathy and self-esteem from their volunteer work. Many universities also require applicants to detail their community service on their application essays. Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start looking for volunteer opportunities for your teen; most of these options will have something available in your area.
- Fun First Date Ideas for Teens – We remember how difficult it was for us when we were teenagers. Whether or not you have a driver’s license, we have some great date ideas that are suitable for teenagers. It may be difficult to find satisfying pursuits outside of school, depending on one’s personal situation. Yet, with some creative thinking, you may arrange some great dates that will keep you from growing tired of each other. And it won’t cost you an arm and a leg! Your adolescent can make an impact without breaking the bank by going on low-key but memorable dates. See the 45 fun and creative dating suggestions for teenagers.