Inside: 53 Sweet Valentine Ideas for Teens + Tweens.
Not sure how to create a special Valentine’s Day for teens?
Holidays offer ideal opportunities to create traditions your kids will remember for life. Now that your kids are getting older and have hit those teen years, creating new traditions they are into can be difficult. But change that this year with these cool valentines ideas for teens.
From festive activities, sweet treats, and heartfelt gifts, these ideas are special for any age of teen.
Cute Valentine Ideas for Teens
1. Make a Special Breakfast: Chocolate chip pancakes are a good option. The meal doesn’t have to be elaborate to be special – just something that your kids like but don’t get very often.
2. A Movie: To be seen at the movies with one’s parents is not exactly a “cool” thing for a teenager to do. Provide your child and a few close friends with free movie tickets and popcorn. Take them to the movies while you go out to dinner or the mall. Spending the evening at home with your teen, renting some recent movies and ordering pizza might go over well.
3. Coupons: Having an argument with a teenager about household duties, curfews, or sleep patterns is something no parent wants to go through. Relax a bit by using a coupon booklet to redeem discounts. It’s up to you what the coupons say; examples include “Stay Out Late Night” and “No Chores Tonight.”
4. Pampering. Plan a spa day, hair appointment, or nail salon visit with your daughter for a special Mother-Daughter Valentine’s Day treat. After that, go out for a nice lunch and maybe some shopping.
5. A Party: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a goofy party complete with tacky decorations, party favors, and refreshments. Guests are expected to dress in red and pink. Your teen and their guests may roll their eyes at first, but once it gets started, they will have a blast.
Teen Valentine Box
Most teens don’t even need to do a valentines box, but in those rare instances that they do. For a party, church event, or maybe you have a tradition at home, here are a few of our favorite boxes for teens.
6. Death Star Valentine Box
7. Cherries Container
8. Love Bug Box: This is a cute idea for your new teen driver!
9. Giant Ring Pop Box
10. Roller Saking Inspired Box Idea
Valentines Day Treat Ideas for Teens
Nothing says “Happy Valentine” like a sweet treat and these ideas are some of our favorite recipes and ideas.
11. Heart Shaped Waffle Bar
12. Mini Heart Shaped Pizzas
13. Chocolate Dipped Hearts on a Stick
14. Red Velvet Truffles
15. Giant Heart Balloon: Go big! Surprise someone special with a giant heart-shaped balloon decorated with tissue fringe tassels and a sweet note!
16. “Pizza” My Heart Decorated Cookies
17. Rice Krispies Chocolate Hearts
18. Homemade Poptarts
19. Personalized Conversation Heart Cheesecakes
20. Mabled Iced Sugar Cookies
21. XO Macaroons
22. Valentines Themed Grazing Board
23. Valentine Smores Snack Mix
24. Chocolate Covered Pretzels
25. Personal Heart-Shaped Pizzas
Valentines for Teens
26. Lip Coasters Gift for Girls
27. DIY Valentines Mug
28. Valentines Conversation Heart Bath Bomb
29. Honeycomb Heart Decoration
30. Starburst Valentine Idea
31. DIY Conversation Heart Pinatas
32. Emoji Heart Ice Bucket DIY
33. Felt Ball Cherry Valentines
34. Funny Teen Valentines Pun
Valentine Ideas for Teenage Son
Celebrating Valentine for boys can be difficult, here are a few of our favorite ideas to make it a little easier.
35. I Pick You Valentine: Nothing better for teen boys than picking noses. 😉
36. Video Game Valentines
37. Make Your Teen Son Their Favorite Snacks
38. Tickets to Their Favorite Sports Game
39. You’re the Bomb
40. Gift with a New Video Game
41. Handmade Coupon Book
42. Give a Beef Jerky Bouquet
Cute Valentine Ideas for Tweens
43. Giant Candygram PDF Printable
44. Sticky Note “I Love Yous”
45. Break My Heart: This is a fun activity/gift/game idea if you have several kids. You could put goodies like gift cards, cash, candy, and misc items that teens will like.
46. You’re the Balm
47. Cupids Arrow with Nerds Rope
48. You’re the Real Deal
49. Donut Bouquet
50. Hug in a Mug
51. Valentine Pom Pom Heart DIY
52. Happy Valentines Heart Idea
53. Cupcake Decorating
More Fun Ideas for Teenagers
Since Valentine is all about feeling good, these cute valentine’s ideas for teens are perfect for dressing up and celebrating on this lovely day!
- Trendy Nail Ideas for Teens – We are obsessed with these new trendy nail trends. They are colorful, creative, and totally fun. Now don’t get me wrong, there are still some challenges when it comes to this trend and teens, like cost, maintenance, and should I allow my 13-year-old to wear acrylics? Lucky for you, we have come up with the ultimate list of fun nail designs that won’t break the bank, will look good on any age of teen, and don’t require talon like nails to be done.
- Hairstyles for Teens – The modern young woman has it made. Nowadays’ kids and teens have a lot more options than we did when we were young when it comes to attractive, adorable, and on-trend hairstyles. The hairstyle options for adolescent women are practically endless. To help you figure out what to do about your favorite girl’s hair this year, here are some of the season’s loveliest styles.
- Cute Date Ideas for Teens – With their nails and hair done, these teens obviously need a reason to show them off (other than Instagram of course). What better way to show off your new style than on a date. These fun teen date ideas are perfect for those teens that may or may not be able to drive or lack in the money department. Each is still a blast and makes for a great first-date idea.