Inside: 37 Cute Teen Wallpapers for Trendy Rooms.
Wallpaper can be a worthwhile styling investment if you want to give your home and your teenager’s room a new lease on life in a way that a coat of paint cannot.
We scoured the web for the coolest wallpaper for your teen’s room, so you don’t have to.
Patterns range from gorgeous flowers to more traditional stripes, but all of them show that there’s more than one way to hang wallpaper. While many decorators choose to use a single pattern on all four walls, others choose to use patterns or accent walls in unexpected places.
There are a variety of wallpaper accents that would look great in your teen’s bedroom.
Here are some of our favorite wallpapers for teenagers, featuring some of the most eye-catching patterns and designs.
Table of Contents
Ways to Use Wallpaper in Teens Room
Wallpaper can be used for a wide variety of purposes in interior design. Here are some of our preferred wallpapers for teenagers.
Create a Feature Wall
You can use wallpaper to create a focal point or draw attention to an existing one. It’s an attention-getter and visually arresting design element. It doesn’t matter how daring or understated the wallpaper is, as long as it doesn’t steal the show from the room’s other design features. When there are multiple points of interest, the eye is distracted, and the overall effect is chaotic. If you want to draw the eye away from a particular area, such as the TV, the bed, or some other focal point, wallpaper the wall behind it.
Wallpaper the Ceiling
Way too often, people fail to notice the ceiling above them. Normal maintenance on ceilings consists of painting them white and leaving them alone until there is a problem, such as a leak or crack. However, the ceiling, or “fifth wall” as some call it, is a wonderful place to experiment with wallpaper and make a statement. If you’re going to do this, you might as well go all out and pick something flashy or daring. Try not to put forth a lot of work into a subtle matter.
Decorate the Inside of a Bookcase
You can use wallpaper to add some style to an open bookcase. Open shelf backs can look bare, so cover them with a decorative pattern that matches the rest of the room. A simple solution is to apply the wallpaper directly to pieces of foam core cut to fit the specific dimensions of each nook. Avoiding sticking paper directly to the furniture makes it simple to remove the design later on if you grow tired of it.
Hang Wallpaper as Art
If you’re set on using a particular wallpaper but don’t have the funds for a large installation, consider having a sample piece framed and displaying it instead. Without the time and money required for more conventional applications, this is a fantastic method for incorporating the pattern. A similar method involves hanging a long piece and emulating a scroll by installing dowels at either end. These ornaments for the wall are simple to make but look like they took a lot of time and effort.
Cute Teen Wallpapers
2. Anthropologie Blazing Poppies Wallpaper
3. Black and White Spotted Design
4. Abstract Rainbow Black/White Removable Wallpaper
5. Watercolor Forest Peel and Stick Wallpaper Removable White/Pink/Navy/Yellow Floral
6. Geo Sun Removable Wallpaper
7. Arabella Mural
8. Minimalist Face Line Art Wallpaper
9. Waves Removable Wallpaper
10. Sierra Floral Pattern
Trendy Cute Teenage Wallpapers
11. Westerly Cloud Wallpaper
12. Daisy Removable Wallpaper
13. Tropical Foliage – Natural Retro Boho
14. Rifle Paper Co. Tapestry Wallpaper
15. Sewzinski Retro Flowers Removable Wallpaper
16. Golden Sunshine – Block Print Boho Sun Print
17. Tropical Peel & Stick Wallpaper Green
18. Jardine Carnival Wallpaper
19. Peaches Peel & Stick Wallpaper Peach
20. Floral Peel & Stick Wallpaper
Best Wallpaper for Teens
21. Colorful Anthropologie Abstract Wallpaper
22. Gold Speckled Dot Peel & Stick Wallpaper
23. Ophelia Striped Peel and Stick Wallpaper Coral/Off White
24. Tempaper Painted Lips Red Peel and Stick Wallpaper
25. Black and White Tropical Leaf Pattern
26. Eye See You Self-Adhesive Removable Wallpaper Black/Gold
28. Anthropologie Blazing Poppies Wallpaper
29. Black and White Spotted Design
Cool Teen Wallpapers for Teen Boys
30. Large-Scale Green Alien Abduction
31. Avenie Warped Checkerboard Removable Wallpaper
32. Inked Nessie Loch Ness Monster
33. Star Wars Blueprint Black & White
34. Retro Stripe Removable Wallpaper
35. Sunday Best Magnolia Home Wallpaper Blue
36. Marvel Classics Comic Panel Spray and Stick Removable Wall Mural
37. Warped Checkerboard Removable Wallpaper
More Cool Ideas Teens Will Love
If you like these teen wallpapers then check out a few more ideas we know teenagers will love.
- Best Chores For Teenagers + Tips For Creating Habits – Your teenagers may be living with you at the moment, but that won’t always be the case. Instilling in them a sense of routine through a few chores is a great way to get them ready for life on their own and in the real world. Teenagers aren’t the most receptive to being told what to do, but this guide will help you come up with strategies to get them to do their chores and develop a routine.
- Best Family Vacation With Teens – Family trips may lose some of their appeal once the children reach a certain age. However, they are much more self-sufficient now, giving you extra leisure time. It’s not easy to plan a family vacation when you have picky teenagers who don’t like being separated from their friends. But have no fear! We’ve compiled over twenty of the most ideal getaways for families with teens.
- Best Movies To Watch With Teens – A great way to spend time with your teenagers is having a movie night. However, there is literally nothing more awkward or uncomfortable when the movie you’re watching with them has a racy scene in it. So, we have compiled a listing of the 100 best movies to watch with your teenagers, so now you’ll always have plenty of options for those family movie nights without having to scroll through titles for a long time.