Inside: 51 iPhone Cute Wallpapers for Teenage Girl.
Our phones have become an extension of ourselves, especially for the younger generation. They are a way for us to express ourselves, from the cases, accessories, and wallpapers.
Wallpapers are a pretty personal thing, so we’ve included a few different options and approaches you can take. In the end, it’s about what you find aesthetically pleasing.
You’d think it would be a simple task to choose a wallpaper, but it can be surprisingly difficult to pick out.
Looking for the best cute iPhone wallpapers that you can save today for your phone? Look no further as we have compiled all the wallpaper that you can use for your phone. Honestly all really cute iPhone wallpapers!
How to Change Your iPhones Wallpaper
Now, chances are you already know how to do this. But, just in case, here is how to change your wallpaper on your iPhone.
- Head into Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness
- Tap “Choose Wallpaper”
- Select a photo from your camera roll
- Tap “Set” and choose either your lock screen or home screen.
iPhone Cute Wallpapers for Teenage Girl
Choosing the perfect iPhone background is a way to show off your style, creativity, and personality. Check out these unique designs, patterns, and photos that make fun and exciting backgrounds.
1. Wavey Smiley Faces
2. Warped Checkered Print
3. Purple Cow Print
4. Ocean Scene
5. No Rain, No Flowers
6. Retro-Inspired Collage
7. Blue Sparkly Butterflies
8. Amusement Park Aesthetic
9. Good Vibes
10. Ugh, as if
11. All White Inspiration Board
12. Paint Colorful Stripes
Backgrounds for Teenage Girl
I know for me personally, my iPhone background changes regularly. It can depend on my mood, goals, season, or overall style. Check out these colorful and creative background ideas that will show off you and your favorite interest and style.
13. Pink and Smiley Faces
14. Pastel Evil Eye Graphic
15. Handdrawn Heart Suckers
16. Peachy Filter Over Ocean View
17. “Whatever” in Barbie Font
18. Blue Sparkly Butterflies
19. Disney Castle
20. Red and Pink Checkered
21. Light Blue Background with Smiley Face
22. Pink Daisies
23. Powerpuff Yellow Star
24. Pink and Red Hearts
Cute Background for Teen Girls
There is nothing like colorful flowers, cute sayings, or beautiful skylines that can bring you inspiration in your life. Find more cool inspiration ideas with the fun backgrounds for teens.
25. Colorful Daisies
26. Little Pink Dinos
27. Hearts with Eyes
28. Cheeta Animal Print Design
29. Simple Handrawn Flowers and Plants
30. Natural Colored Rainbows
31. Sparkly Clouds
32. Painted Bumblebees
33. Cute Lucky Charms
34. Skeleton Hand Holding a Peace Sign
35. Palm Trees and Beach View
36. Aesthetic Flowers Background
37. Detailed Picture of a Daisy
38. Colorful Gummy Bear Pattern
Teenage Wallpaper iPhone Designs
The phone is far from over with these cool iPhone cute wallpapers for teenage girl. Check out a few more of our favorite ideas, designs, and patterns that bring life to your phone.
39. Pink and Smiley Faces
40. Pastel Evil Eye Graphic
41. Handdrawn Heart Suckers
42. Peachy Filter Over Ocean View
43. “Whatever” in Barbie Font
44. Blue Sparkly Butterflies
45. Disney Castle
46. Red and Pink Checkered
47. Light Blue Background with Smiley Face
48. Pink Daisies
49. Powerpuff Yellow Star
50. Pink and Red Hearts
51. Pretty Fresh Dasiy
Need a little more help on where to start, check out this perfect wallpaper quiz!
More Cool Ideas Teens Will Love
If you like these iPhone cute wallpapers for teenage girl, then check out a few more of our favorite posts for teens.
- Teenage Daughter Quotes – Being a teenage girl is a special experience in a number of ways. It’s a period of rapid growth and learning, and it can be overwhelming and even scary. As a mother raising a teenage daughter, you face your own challenges in helping her make the right choices and navigating these sometimes difficult times. Mothers and daughters have a very special bond, and the teenage years tend to be a transitional time in this relationship. These teenage daughter quotes are motivational and helpful for teens who might feel a bit lost.
- Teen Photoshoot Ideas – Let’s all agree that MOST of our teenage girls LOVE to be in front of the camera. It obviously is more popular these days because of social media and creating that “perfect” pic for the gram. I feel like between selfies, group photos, and styled shoots there is always a camera clicking around my teens. I can’t say the same for me as a teen or when we did do photos it was something ridiculous like crazy make-up or mall bathroom mirror pics. From friend groups, photo sessions to big senior shoots here are a few of our favorite teenage girl photoshoot ideas that will guarantee you get those shots you are wanting.
- Fun First Day Ideas for Teens – Some first dates are as simple and easy as going out to dinner and getting dessert, while others involve staying at home to cook together, playing games, watching the sunset, and having a movie night. Teenage couples may want to do something special and unique, especially for an anniversary. These first-date ideas are perfect for teen couples.