Inside: 43 Teen Girl Birthday Party Ideas.
Now that your teenage child is older and a bit harder to please, you might worry about what you’re going to do for your teenager’s upcoming birthday.
There’s no need to worry, as there are many amazing teenage birthday party ideas that I will share with you below.
Whether your teen is happy to have a party at home, or would prefer to do something outdoors, there are several teenage girl birthday party themes to choose from.
Check out our favorite teen girl birthday party ideas and give your birthday girl a party she and her friends will never forget.
Teen Girl Birthday Party Ideas
There are all types of birthday parties for teenage girls, here are a few of our favorites.
1. Fun Girl Camping: We have seen this trend a lot throughout our teen girl party research. Simply get a camping tent, blankets, pillows, and lights and enjoy a “not so rough” night of sleep outdoors.
2. Personalized Spa Stations
3. Pizza Party: Did someone say pizza? It’s the universal food most teens can’t pass up! Of course, most teenagers will settle for plain cheese, pepperoni, or sausage pizza, but why not take it up a notch by serving all different kinds of pizzas to tempt their tastebuds.
4. Boho Slumber Party
5. Ice Cream Bar
6. Spa Party: Hello, sheet masks and pedicures! Step it up a notch and provide cucumber slices for their eyes while they lounge about. You can hand out slippers or nail polishes as party favors. Why not dedicate some time to a DIY and make a sugar scrub or bath bombs?
7. Fancy Boho Outdoor Movie Night
8. Matching Pajamas for Friends
9. Outdoor Under the Stars Dinner
10. Butterfly-Themed Birthday Party: I love this theme for a teen girl. It’s sweet, mature, but still fun. I love that this theme is subtle and that you can add as much or as little as you want.
Teen Girl Birthday Party Decorations
11. Boho Flamingo and Pineapples Table Set Up
12. Silver Metallic Tinsel Foil Fringe
13. Sweet 16 Neon Sign
14. Large Foil Number Balloons
15. Custom Felt Garland
16. Rainbow Confetti Balloons
17. Star Shape Foil Mylar Balloon
18. 12in Mirror Disco Ball
19. White Plastic Marquee Number Lights Sign
20. Rainbow Felt Garland
21. Pink Metallic Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtains
Fun Food Birthday Ideas for Teenage Girl
No party is complete without a tasty treat to celebrate the birthday girl. Sugar, sprinkles, and yumminess are the three main ingredients in these dessert ideas.
22. Colorful Dipped Mini Waffles
23. Smiley Face Cupcakes
24. Marshmallow Nail Polish Shaped Treats
25. Number Shaped Cake
26. Candy Grazing Board
27. Birthday Cake Muffins
28. Marbled Macaroons
29. Birthday Themed Sugar Cookies
30. Sugar Cookie Bars
31. Edible Cookie Dough
Girl Teen Birthday Ideas
32. Fun Party Favors for Teen Birthday
33. DIY Photo Area: This brass photo arch is the perfect DIY for a teen birthday. Not only is it super cute but it is an easy way to add a fun element to the party.
34. Popcorn Bar
35. Rent a Hotel Room for the Night: A great way to host a fun birthday party and keep the mess out of your house is to rent a hotel room for the night. Depending on the number of kids in attendance, you can even book adjoining rooms so they can all be together and have fun until the wee hours of the morning (we all know teenagers are night owls).
36. Colorful Boho Outdoor Party
37. Honeycomb Hanging Decor
Cheap Teen Party Ideas
Planning a party can add up quickly, so finding cheap ways to make your party complete can be super helpful. What these inexpensive teen girl birthday party ideas lack in price, they gain in cuteness!
38. Glow in the Dark Party: This is one party that’s sure to impress! And, the best part is, it doesn’t take a whole lot of work or money to pull this party off. It’s fun, creative, and will definitely be one party your teen’s friends never forget.
39. DIY Hanging Balloon Installation
40. Colorful Bubblegum Centerpiece: This inexpensive party decor adds tons of color and fun to any celebration.
41. Easy and Inexpensive Ball Garland Tutorial
42. Custom Sign: You can change the saying on this to anything to match your party theme.
43. Colorful Party Backdrop
More Fun Ideas Teen Will Love
If you like these cute teen girl birthday party ideas then check out a few more of our favorite ideas for teenagers.
- Teen Girl Photoshoot Ideas – Let’s all agree that MOST of our teenage girls LOVE to be in front of the camera. It obviously is more popular these days because of social media and creating that “perfect” pic for the gram. I feel like between selfies, group photos, and styled shoots there is always a camera clicking around my teens. From friend groups, photo sessions to big senior shoots here are a few of our favorite teenage girl photoshoot ideas that will guarantee you get those shots you are wanting.
- Best Teen Facial Products – Taking care of your skin the right way early in life means you won’t be making up for the lost time when wrinkles and age spots set in down the road. While we grownups can’t exactly do anything about our wild skincare mistakes in the past, we can help teens know better than to spot treat zits with toothpaste. The basic thing to keep in mind? Teenage skin needs exactly the same type of TLC that adult skin does. Here are our favorite teen facial routines and products to start your glowing skin routine.
- Teen Date Ideas – Dating as a teenager can be hard. And trying to come up with date ideas is even more difficult. There are so many different struggles that come with dating as a teen. Most teens might not even drive yet, or have their own car… or have a lot of money to spend… and they are most likely still living at home. Check out our favorite teen date ideas that most any teen can execute flawlessly.