Inside: 43 Teen Girl Birthday Party Ideas.
You may be feeling anxious about planning a suitable birthday celebration for your teenage child, who is now older and more difficult to please.
Have no fear; I have compiled a list of some of the best birthday party ideas for teenagers that you can use without breaking the bank.
There are many options for teenage girl birthday party themes, whether your daughter prefers an indoor party or an outdoor activity.
Check out our favorite teen girl birthday party ideas and give your birthday girl a party she and her friends will never forget.
Teen Girl Birthday Party Ideas
There are all types of birthday parties for teenage girls, here are a few of our favorites.
1. Fun Girl Camping: We have seen this trend a lot throughout our teen girl party research. Simply get a camping tent, blankets, pillows, and lights and enjoy a “not so rough” night of sleep outdoors.
2. Personalized Spa Stations
3. Pizza Party: Do I smell pizza in the air? It’s the one snack that virtually every adolescent enjoys. While most teenagers will happily eat cheese, pepperoni, or sausage pizza, you can increase your chances of making a sale by offering a wider variety of pizzas.
4. Boho Slumber Party
5. Ice Cream Bar
6. Spa Party: Have them enjoy a night of sheet masks and foot spas. Enhance their lounging experience by giving them cucumber slices to put on their eyes. Party favors can be as simple as handing out nail polish or as elaborate as giving away slippers. A sugar scrub or some bath bombs are easy enough to make that you shouldn’t feel guilty about taking the time to do a little DIY on them.
7. Fancy Boho Outdoor Movie Night
8. Matching Pajamas for Friends
9. Outdoor Under the Stars Dinner
10. Butterfly-Themed Birthday Party: I love this theme for a teen girl. It’s sweet, mature, but still fun. I love that this theme is subtle and that you can add as much or as little as you want.
Teen Girl Birthday Party Decorations
11. Boho Flamingo and Pineapples Table Set Up
12. Silver Metallic Tinsel Foil Fringe
13. Sweet 16 Neon Sign
14. Large Foil Number Balloons
15. Custom Felt Garland
16. Rainbow Confetti Balloons
17. Star Shape Foil Mylar Balloon
18. 12in Mirror Disco Ball
19. White Plastic Marquee Number Lights Sign
20. Rainbow Felt Garland
21. Pink Metallic Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtains
Fun Food Birthday Ideas for Teenage Girl
No party is complete without a tasty treat to celebrate the birthday girl. Sugar, sprinkles, and yumminess are the three main ingredients in these dessert ideas.
22. Colorful Dipped Mini Waffles
23. Smiley Face Cupcakes
24. Marshmallow Nail Polish Shaped Treats
25. Number Shaped Cake
26. Candy Grazing Board
27. Birthday Cake Muffins
28. Marbled Macaroons
29. Birthday Themed Sugar Cookies
30. Sugar Cookie Bars
31. Edible Cookie Dough
Girl Teen Birthday Ideas
32. Fun Party Favors for Teen Birthday
33. DIY Photo Area: This brass photo arch is the perfect DIY for a teen birthday. Not only is it super cute but it is an easy way to add a fun element to the party.
34. Popcorn Bar
35. Hotel Room for the Night: Renting a hotel room is a great idea if you want to throw a birthday party but don’t want to deal with the mess at home. If there will be a large group of children, you may want to book multiple connecting rooms so they can stay up late hanging out.
36. Colorful Boho Outdoor Party
37. Honeycomb Hanging Decor
Cheap Teen Party Ideas
Planning a party can add up quickly, so finding cheap ways to make your party complete can be super helpful. What these inexpensive teen girl birthday party ideas lack in price, they gain in cuteness!
38. Glow in the Dark Party: This is one party that’s sure to impress! And, the best part is, it doesn’t take a whole lot of work or money to pull this party off. It’s fun, creative, and will definitely be one party your teen’s friends never forget.
39. DIY Hanging Balloon Installation
40. Colorful Bubblegum Centerpiece: This inexpensive party decor adds tons of color and fun to any celebration.
41. Easy and Inexpensive Ball Garland Tutorial
42. Custom Sign: You can change the saying on this to anything to match your party theme.
43. Colorful Party Backdrop
More Fun Ideas Teen Will Love
If you like these cute teen girl birthday party ideas then check out a few more of our favorite ideas for teenagers.
- Teen Girl Photoshoot Ideas – Let’s all agree that MOST of our teenage girls LOVE to be in front of the camera. It obviously is more popular these days because of social media and creating that “perfect” pic for the gram. I feel like between selfies, group photos, and styled shoots there is always a camera clicking around my teens. From friend groups, photo sessions to big senior shoots here are a few of our favorite teenage girl photoshoot ideas that will guarantee you get those shots you are wanting.
- Best Teen Facial Products – If you start taking good care of your skin as a young adult, you won’t have to try to undo years of neglect when wrinkles and age spots appear. We adults may be powerless to undo our wild skincare gaffes of the past, but we can teach our children that toothpaste is not the answer to a blemish. Teenage skin is just like adult skin in that it requires special care. Check out some of our top-recommended facial routines and products for teens to get you started on the path to healthy, radiant skin.
- Teen Date Ideas – Dating as a teenager can be hard. And trying to come up with date ideas is even more difficult. There are so many different struggles that come with dating as a teen. Most teens might not even drive yet, or have their own car… or have a lot of money to spend… and they are most likely still living at home. Check out our favorite teen date ideas that most any teen can execute flawlessly.