Inside: Fun Time Management Activities for High School Students.
I don’t know about you, but one of the biggest struggles that I dealt with while I was in High School was my time management. I was always the one who would procrastinate on every assignment until the last minute. This would inevitably result in me being much more stressed than I needed to be.
Honestly, this is still something that I struggle with to this day. I wish I had nipped it in the bud when it started, but here we are. So I wanted to help all of you teens out there who are dealing with similar things. I have found some Fun Time Management Activities for High School Students!
Take a look below to get some ideas on how you can reclaim your time(and your life) with the help of time management. We hold much more power than we realize.
Table of Contents
The Benefits of Time Management
Before we get into the good stuff, I wanted to share with you some statistics. This is to help push the people who are still on the fence about working on their time management. According to this article,
The benefits of managing time are simple. Good time management allows you to accomplish bigger results in a shorter period which leads to more time freedom, helps you focus better, allows you to be more productive, lowers your stress and gives you more time to spend with the people that matter most. When you manage time, it’s easier to achieve bigger results and bigger goals simply and productively. The benefits of managing time include greater effectiveness and productivity with less stress. The advantages of good time management at work mean you can work less and achieve bigger results.
Isn’t this so awesome? By simply regaining control of our time, we send out ripple effects of positivity throughout our entire lives. I think that alone is worth giving it a try.
Fun Time Management Activities for High School Students
Sometimes, the simpler the solution, the harder the task. I am not going to tell you that this will be easy; it will be something that you have to constantly work at. Our brains are very powerful, and in order for you to retrain them, you must remain strong and stern with yourself. The good thing, though, is that these activities make it fun.
1. Time Tracker for Teens
2. Time Robber’s Idea
3. Daily Planner Idea
4. Where Does My Time Go?
5. Ultimate Time Tracker
6. Cute Pink Planner
7. Rainbow Themed Planner
8. Personal To Do List
9. Simplistic Board
10. Habit Tracker Idea
Unique Fun Time Management Activities for High School Students
Here I have found some of the most unique, fun time management activities for high school students. These are similar to the ones above, but they have their own twist that I think you will get a kick out of.
11. Work Day Organizer
12. Discover Your Passion
13. Clock Wheel Idea
14. Cute Time Wheel Idea
15. Simple Time Planner
16. Spiral Checklist Idea
17. Yearly Habit Tracker
18. Adorable Trendy Tracker
19. Green and Tan Sheet
20. Daily Mental Log
Cool Activities to Help with Time Management
I wanted to include some unique activities so that you can have more variety. Admittedly, they are all similar in that they require you to look at how you spend your time, but they are different colors and styles and can vary in depth. So check these out and see which ones will fit better in your schedule.
21. Grey and Blue Planner
22. A Productive Day
23. Pink Border Idea
24. Hourly Study Planner
25. Daily Study Plan
26. Cutest Planner Ever
27. Tips Checklist
28. 31 Days of Productivity
29. Time-Wasters to Avoid
30. My Circle of Control
31. Tips for Being a Morning Person
32. Track Your Habits to See How You Spend Your Time
33. Notice What Takes Up Most of Your Time
34. Create a Checklist
Checklist Items to Add To Your Time Planner
If you are planning on creating a checklist planner to help you create a more functional day, you are going to want to include everything that you can think of. The important things that you normally forget about, the deadlines, you name it. Here is a list of things that you will probably want to add to your list.
35. Meals – Writing things down like meals will help to remind you that you need to eat, even when things get busy. I put this first because it can act as your anchor throughout the day.
36. Hygiene – Admit it; sometimes, when you get busy, you end up forgetting to take care of your hygiene. That is okay because it happens to the best of us. By writing down when and what days you need to take care of yourself, you are less likely to forget.
37. Work Out – If you want to add more movement to your daily routine, then it is important to write it all down so that you hold yourself to it.
38. Cleaning – Keeping your room tidy is very important. It has big effects on your mental health, so keep it clean!
39. Work – If you have work, this is something that you can block out so that you know how much free time you have to work on other things.
40. Homework – This one feels self-explanatory. But if you block out just one hour a day for homework, you will be much better off at the end of the week.
41. Creative Time – It is very important that you dedicate some of your time to being creative. You may think that you aren’t creative, but everyone is. No excuses!
42. Study Math
43. Study English
44. Study History
45. Study Science
46. Work on Extra Curricular
47. Rest Time – It is also important to make sure you have downtime to do whatever you want. Otherwise, you will get overwhelmed. REST.
48. Wash Face – These last four are very simple but very important. By having a strong morning and night routine, you are more likely to be productive throughout the day.
49. Brush Teeth
50. Brush Hair
51. Go To Sleep – Having a set bedtime is not just for little kids. When you go to bed at the same time every night, your body gets better and deeper sleep. This is very important if you want to be happy and healthy!
So there you have it: I have walked you through why time management is important, and I gave you some tools to help kick-start your whole process. Not only will these help you in your daily life, but they will affect you long-term as well.
I know this may feel like both a large and small task at the same time, but I assure you that it won’t be super easy. Fighting our brains can sometimes prove to be futile, but you are strong. I know that if you just work hard, you will be able to retrain your brain. Heck, I might even start using some of these.
If you love learning about ways that you can better yourself, why not check out some of my other articles? I have so many awesome ideas that I know you will love.