Inside: 80 Truth or Dare Questions + Funny Dare Ideas
Ah, Truth or Dare. Such a timeless game that never goes out of style. Seems like a simple enough game, right? WRONG! Sure the rules may be simple, but coming up with good Truth or Dare Questions can make or break the game!
Think about it. When your turn came around quicker than you were ready for and you only had a split second to ask a question, so you panicked and choose something like, “What was the last thing you ate?”, when you all ate pizza together right before playing? Ugh! We’ve all been there. But fear not, because those days are over. We’ve compiled the masterlist of good Truth or Dare questions that will ensure none of those slip-ups will happen.
We’ve also included a list of hilarious dares for you to work with as well. Before we get into this, here’s a brief reminder of the rules of the game.
How to Play
First, pick the person in your group who gets to kick off the game. This person must pick between telling a truth or doing a dare. After they’ve chosen, the group comes up with either a question or a dare for them to do. They are then to complete the task, and when finished the turn goes on to the next person. This continues for as long as you all choose!
Got it? Great! Now that you’ve got all the necessary tools, get out there and make some memories!
Truth or Dare Questions for Teenagers on the Phone
1. What kind of pajamas do you wear to bed?
2. How long have you gone without showering?
3. Have you ever wet the bed?
4. What would you buy me if I gave you $50?
5. When was the last time you lied?
6. What were your first impressions of me (the person asking the question)?
7. What were your first impressions of me (the person asking the question)?
8. What’s a secret you’ve never told anyone?
9. What would you do with a million dollars if you ever won the lottery?
10. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
11. Do you have a hidden talent?
12. What’s something you’re afraid to tell me about yourself?
13. Do you currently have a crush on anyone?
14. Who was your first crush?
15. Who was your first celebrity crush?
16. Do you talk in your sleep?
17. What is your go-to song to sing in the shower?
18. What’s your worst habit?
19. What’s the most trouble you’ve been in?
20. What was your favorite childhood video game?
Good Truth or Dare Questions
21. If you suddenly became invisible what would you do?
22. Describe the strangest dream you’ve ever had
23. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
24. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
25. Tell me about the last time you got really embarrassed.
26. What is the weirdest food combo you’ve ever eaten?
27. If you were trapped for three days on an island, who are three people in this room you would bring with you, and why?
28. If you had to marry someone in this room, who would it be?
29. Describe the person of your dreams.
30. What’s your dream job?
31. Who would you take to prom?
32. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
33. What’s the worst class to have the first period?
34. What are you most excited about?
35. What makes you happy?
36. Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?
37. Would you rather drink Pepsi or Cola for the rest of your life?
38. Whats your go-to order at McDonalds?
39. Do you have a collection of anything?
40. Whats your favorite TV Show?
Truth or Dare Questions for 13-Year-olds
41. What do you want to be when you grow up?
42. What does your sibling know about you that no one else does?
43. What’s your favorite Disney movie and why?
44. Do you sleep with a blanket or stuffed animal?
45. What are you most excited about when you get to High School?
46. Would you ever want to be famous?
47. Who’s your favorite Cartoon Character?
48. If you only had 1 day to live, what would you do?
49. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
50. Whats your favorite subject in school?
51. Whats your least favorite subject?
52. Whats your favorite Soda?
53. Have you ever held hands with a boy or girl?
54. Have you ever played ding dong ditch?
55. What was the best day of your life?
56. What was the worst day of your life?
57. What is your favorite song?
58. What would you do with 100$ right now?
59. Do you like anyone in this room?
60. Have you ever been to Disneyland.
Good Dare Ideas
61. Eat an orange with no hands.
62. See how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth.
63. Do the weirdest dance you can think of for a solid minute.
64. Sing a Karaoke song.
65. Put on makeup without looking in the mirror, then leave it like that for the rest of the game.
66. Call your grandma and talk to her on speakerphone.
67. Eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
68. Prank call someone.
69. Eat a clove of garlic.
70. Lick a bar of soap.
71. Tell your crush you like them.
72. Call your parents and tell them you got pulled over.
73. Hiccup between each word for the rest of the game.
74. Call Target and ask them if they deliver popcorn.
75. Take a bite of a jalapeño.
76. Eat a bug.
77. Call a random number and sing them happy birthday.
78. Trade clothes with the person next to you.
79. Cry like a baby for one minute.
80. Let the person to your right go through your photos.
More Ideas you’ll Love!
- 43 Funny Jokes for Teens – In this article, we have provided some of the best clean teen jokes you will ever find! Jokes are broken down by type, including one-liners, knock-knock jokes, and Q&A jokes. And don’t worry- all of these are “dad-joke” approved. They say that laughter is the best medicine. If your teen is feeling down, why not try and lighten the mood? They’ll appreciate your shot at humor, even if it’s your first shot at it
- The Ultimate Guide to Hydro Dipping – Hydro dipping, also known as immersion printing and water transfer printing, is an industrial process that applies printed patterns to three-dimensional surfaces. It is typically used on consumer goods like cell phone cases, laptops, and other electronic accessories, but it can also be applied to many other home items including light switch plates, signs, furniture, and more.
- 53 Affordable Teen Party Favor Ideas – Whether you’re planning a birthday party, Halloween party or another special event, don’t forget to send guests home with a bag full of fun treats. Sure, tweens may no longer be interested in finger puppets and tiny jars of Play-Doh, but there are plenty of age-appropriate goodies that are sure to please.