Inside: Super cute teen outfit ideas for church both dresses and more casual looks.
Do you know the saying Wear your Sunday’s best? Well, sometimes your best isn’t always going to be a fancy dress. Depending on how you’re feeling, a nice T-shirt and a classic pair of jeans might be more up your alley. And that’s totally okay! There are so many cute teenage outfit ideas for church, that range from casual to dressy, so you have the room to choose and express yourself how you’re feeling on that particular Sunday.
After all, Sundays are awesome. You get to go and have some much-needed worship time, spend time with the people you love, and be a part of your community. On these days you want to feel your best! I don’t know about you, but when am feeling comfortable and confident, that’s when I feel my best. A good outfit can really make a huge difference!
That’s why we’ve decided to gather a list of awesome outfit ideas for church. Starting with the more casual outfits and leading up to some fancier garbs. This is your one-stop-shop for your Sunday church outfit inspiration! Though choosing an outfit can feel time-consuming and daunting, with a little help it can be such a fun experience.
So without further ado, let’s get into it!
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing Your Outfit:
Church is a sanctuary, and as such you are expected to look your best. This doesn’t mean you have to dress to the nines, just maybe don’t reach for the sweatpants when heading out on Sundays!
Try not to show too much skin. Keep it modist and not too tight fitting. It’s comfier this way anyways!
Some churches do have a dress code, so if this is your first time attending maybe just check on that first. It’s always good to be safe!
Casual Teenage Church Outfits
Below is a list of some of the cutest casual church outfits we could find! Starting out simple with a good clean Tee and blue jeans and finishing off strong with a comfy orange sweater paired with jeans and a cute pair of boots. If you’re feeling the need for a more comfy casual look, then this list was designed with you in mind. Take a look to see if anything sparks your interest!
1. Simple Jeans + T-shirt
2. Sweatshirt & Jeans
3. Oversized Button Up over Tee with Jeans & Converse
4. Comfy Cardigan with Leggings
5. Hoodie with High Waisted Jeans
6. Big Sweater with Leggings
7. White Tied Shirt with Jeans & Sandals
8. Comfy Green Overalls
9. Cardigan with Turtleneck
10. Long T shirt Dress with Flannel
11.Orange Sweater with Black Jeans & Boots
Church Outfits for Teenage Girls
Stepping it up a bit in terms of casualness. Below is a list of adorable church outfits that mix t-shirts with skirts, casual dresses, and lots of colors! This section is for when you feel like you want to put a little effort into your look without putting so much time into it. All of these looks are modest and feminine, and there’s bound to be 1(or 10) that you’ll LOVE. Look below to find out.
12.Baby Blue Chunky Sweater with White Pants
13.Chic Jacket paired with Jeans & T
14.Colorful Green Pants with Orange Shirt
15. Turtleneck with Burnt Orange Jacket
16. Dress Pants with T Shirt
17. Polkadot Shirt with Skinny Jeans
18. White TurtleNeck with Black Cardigan
19. Classic Blue Button up with White Tee
20. Black Jeans with Spotted Shirt & Green Jacket
21.Black Floral Dress with Tan Cardigan
22. Long Grey Cardigan with Black Dress and Cross Necklace
23. Light green Cute Sweater Tucked into Jeans
Church Dresses for Teenage Girls
You can never EVER go wrong with a dress when it comes to an adorable church outfit. This next list is a compilation of some of the cutest dresses we could find that would be perfect for your next Sunday outing. From floral patterns to simple single-colored pieces, you will absolutely find something you’ll be excited about wearing for your next fit!
24.Blue Jean Dress
25. Cute Sunflower Dress
26. Long Blue Dress
27. Long Yellow Striped Dress
28.Black & White Flowy Dress
29. Daisy Dress in Black
30. White Dress with Pockets
31. Baby Blue Floral Dress
32. Striped Black & White Dress
33. Long Sleeve Maroon Dress
Cute Church Outfits for Teens
These are some of our honorable mentions that we couldn’t just not include. They’re too cute! In this section, there are lots of adorable long skirts and comfy cardigans. If you somehow havnt found inspiration yet, fret not! You’re sure to find something here.
34.Polka Dot Skirt with Cute Tee
35. Maroon Long Skirt with Tan Top
36. White sweat with Big Flowy Jeans
37. Floral Skirt with Black T-shirt
38. Floral Denim Skirt with Sweater
39. Black Overall Style Dress
40. Comfy Cardigan
41. Medium Skirt with Cute Top
42. Orange Overalls
43. White Floral Dress
We hope you loved all of these amazing outfits, and that you’ve found a little inspiration for your next Sunday outing!
More Ideas Teens Will Love!
- 37 Cool Blog Ideas for Teens – If you have a teenager who is interested in blogging, it may be a good idea to help them find some fun, appropriate, unique blog topics for teenagers. There is often a lack of direction when it comes to expressing themselves through their writing, so having some helpful topics to look through might just inspire that creativity to motion.
- Trendy Nail Ideas for Teens – We are obsessed with these new trendy nail trends. They are colorful, creative, and totally fun. Now don’t get me wrong, there are still some challenges when it comes to this trend and teens, like cost, maintenance, and should I allow my 13-year-old to wear acrylics? Lucky for you, we have come up with the ultimate list of fun nail designs that won’t break the bank, will look good on any age of teen, and don’t require talon like nails to be done.
- 45 Cute Date Ideas for Teens You Can Afford – With their nails and hair done, these teens obviously need a reason to show them off (other than Instagram of course). What better way to show off your new style than on a date. These fun teen date ideas are perfect for those teens that may or may not be able to drive or lack in the money department. Each is still a blast and makes for a great first-date idea.