Inside: 51 Simple and Cool Graduation Cakes for 2022
The graduation ceremony is often the most memorable event for both the graduate and his or her family, besides all the fun events like figuring out your prom proposal & senior ditch day plans that is. 😉 There is a lot to plan for in the months leading up to the ceremony. The cap and gown ceremony, of course, but also the cake, which is always a highlight of any celebration.
Graduation should be celebrated with a beautiful and delicious cake. Finding the right graduation cake and knowing where to begin can be stressful. For your upcoming graduation, we have compiled a list of our favorite cake recipes.
These graduation cakes are a sweet way to celebrate the accomplishment of a friend or family member and to wish them well in the next chapter of their lives.
What to Write on Graduation Cakes
The cake-top message for your graduation party should be simple and heartfelt.
Simply saying, “Congratulations, Grad!” can convey your deepest feelings. In addition to “Congratulations!” you could also write “Class of (Graduation Year)” or “You Did It!”
Pick a short but impactful phrase that conveys the intended meaning. The message on your cake should be brief, but heartfelt and unique.
How Much are Graduation Cakes?
Unlike your run-of-the-mill bakery, specialty cake pastry chefs specialize in making elaborate, custom-decorated cakes with multiple tiers. It is just as important how these cakes look as how they taste, and many experts have mastered the art of pleasing both palates. Experts also know how to deliver even the most intricate and perishable cakes to their customers in perfect condition. The price of a cake depends on several factors, including its size, design, flavor(s), and how far it needs to be transported before it can be served.
High School Graduation Cakes 2022
Celebrate BIG with these cool and cute graduation cakes, they are the perfectly designed dessert to celebrate such a big accomplishment. Teens will be so surprised with these cake ideas.
1. Cute White and Gold Cake with Bead Accents
2. Book Shaped Graduation Cake
3. Tiered Cake with Graduation Cap Topper
4. Large Letter Cake with Graduation Cap
5. Polka Dots and Fondant Tassels
6. Blue and Yellow Grad Cake Design
7. Gold, Black, and White Fondant Tassels
8. Buttercream Rosettes with Fondant Grad Cap and Diploma
9. Graduation Cupcake Tower
10. Small Grad Cake with 3D Elements
Simple Graduation Cakes for Boys
These more masculine cake styles are perfect for your male grad. They are simple, clean, and stunning, check out our favorite graduation cakes for guys.
11. Simple Cake with Grad Cap and Diploma
12. Marbled Effect on Graduation Cake
13. Gold Drip Down Black Cake
14. Small Grad Cake with 3D Elements
15. Simple Cake with Fondant Grad Year
16. Blue and Yellow Grad Cake Design
17. Gold, Black, and White Fondant Tassels
18. Marbled Icing Cake
19. Book Shaped Graduation Cake
20. Gold Drip Down Black Cake
Graduation Cakes for Girls
Add a girly touch to your graduation cake with these ideas. With accents of gold, fresh flower, and elegant motifs, you can add that extra flare of feminine to your sweet dessert. Check out these fun graduation cakes for girls and find all the pretty inspiration.
21. Two-Tiered Pink and Gold Cake
22. Colorful Grad Cake with Flowers
23. Purple Cake with Pearls
24. Polka Dot Grad Cake with Cap Topper
25. Elegant Grad Cake for Girl
26. Pink and Girly Grad Cake
27. Gold Flakes with Fesh Flowers and Grad Cap Topper
28. Tall, Layered, Cake with Gold Accents
29. Pink Cake with Gold Grad Cap Topper
30. Marbled Bottom Tier, Black Grad Cap Top Tier
Cool Grad Sheet Cakes
Sheet cakes are your more cost-effective and simpler choice, they can be done by almost any bakery and offer tons of design ideas and options. You can photos, text, and decorations while also keeping the cost down. Sheet cakes also provide a lot of cake for a lower cost.
31. Blue and Black Grad Decorations
32. Yellow and Black Grad Cake with Cap Accent
33. Large Year Numbers with Cap Accents
34. Friends-Themed Sheet Cake for Graduation
35. Oh the Places they Will Go
36. Personalized Photo on Sheet Cake
37. Blue and Black Grad Decorations
38. Yellow and Black Grad Cake with Cap Accent
39. Large Year Numbers with Cap Accents
40. Friends-Themed Sheet Cake for Graduation
Small Graduation Cakes
These small cakes packed a BIG punch with these cute designs.
41. Cute White and Gold Cake with Bead Accents
42. Book Shaped Graduation Cake
43. Tiered Cake with Graduation Cap Topper
44. Large Letter Cake with Graduation Cap
45. Polka Dots and Fondant Tassels
46. Blue and Yellow Grad Cake Design
47. Gold, Black, and White Fondant Tassels
48. Buttercream Rosettes with Fondant Grad Cap and Diploma
49. Graduation Cupcake Tower
50. Small Grad Cake with 3D Elements
More Cool Ideas Teens Will Love
If you like these sweet graduation cakes then check out a few more of our favorite posts for teens.
- Teenage Photoshoot Ideas – Okay, so let’s all agree that our teenage girls adore the spotlight. Taking the “perfect” picture for Instagram has undoubtedly contributed to its rising popularity in recent years. It seems like there is always a camera clicking when I’m with my teenagers, what with all the selfies, group photos, and fashion shoots. Here are some of our favorite photoshoot concepts for teenage girls, whether you’re planning a small, intimate session or a large, elaborate senior shoot.
- Teen Volunteer Programs – Think seriously about volunteer opportunities for your high school senior or soon-to-be senior. Your teen will gain empathy and self-esteem from their volunteer work. Furthermore, many universities require secondary school students to detail their community service experiences on their applications. Don’t worry if you don’t know where to start looking for volunteer opportunities for your teen; most communities have at least one of these possibilities.
- Fun First Day Ideas for Teens – A first date can be as easy and relaxed as going out for dinner and dessert, or it can involve more effort, such as making dinner together, playing games, watching the sunset, or watching a movie. If a teen couple is celebrating an anniversary, they might want to do something out of the ordinary. Ideas like these are ideal for young couples on their first date.