Inside: The Ultimate List of Teen Party Favor Ideas.
Party favors are always fun, no matter how old you are!
Sending guests home with a bag of goodies is a great way to end any kind of party, whether it’s a birthday, Halloween, or any other kind of celebration. Despite the fact that tweens are no longer amused by finger puppets and mini tubs of Play-Doh, there are still plenty of things that will appeal to them.
Choose one large, eye-catching item that you know the teenagers will go crazy for as party favors. Perhaps a bracelet-making kit for girls or a game for boys. Smaller items and edible treats can fill out the rest of the bag, but everyone will be talking about the big surprise.
In search of some motivation? Get inspired by this list of low-cost and creative options for teen party favors.
Teen Party Favor Ideas
Everybody likes a goodie bag when they leave parties, even teenagers. The problem is, their tastes have changed considerably since the days when a handheld plastic toy and a slice of birthday cake were enough to keep them satisfied. These fun gift bag ideas for teenage party are just a few of our favorite things.
1. Crystal Set Starter Pack
2. Anti-Stress Teen Coloring Book
3. Clear Glitter Pop Socket
4. Frankie Printed Glass Candle
5. Cell Phone Selfie Light
6. Mini Portable Speaker
7. Tie Dye Beanie
8. Mini Waffle Maker
9. Gift Cards
10. Custom Decorated Cookies
Party Favor Ideas for Teenage Girl
Girls are pretty easy to shop for when it comes to party favors. Anything self-care, skincare, accessories, or DIY are great options. Check out a few of our favorite items that will make any teen girl happy.
11. Fun Glitter “Spacepaste” Makeup/Highlight
12. Tie Dye Scrunchies
13. Nail Polish
14. Glossier Balm Dotcom
15. Face Masks Bundle
16. Mini Manicure Kit
17. Matching Earrings
18. Large Claw Hair Clips
20. Hair Towel Wraps
21. Sonix Vegan Leather Phone Wristlet
22. Kristin Ess Wide Tooth Detangling Hair Comb
Party Favors for Teen Boys
Now when planning for a boys party, the party favor option can be a little more difficult to come up with. What I’ve learned over the years with raising a boy is that they are happy with anything electronic, games, sports, or food. Especially food. This list of ideas has all of those things and more fun ideas.
23. Patterened Portable Power Bank
24. Adventure is Out There LED Headlamp
25. Basketball, Football, or Sport Gear
26. Water guns
27. Comic books
28. Snacks – Lots and Lots of Snacks
29. Paddleball games
30. Video Games
31. Gift Cards
32. Phone Charger
33. Water bottles
Tween Party Favors
This section of party favor ideas is perfect for that younger tween in your life. Check out some of our favorite ideas for party favors for 10-year-olds to party favors for 13-year-olds.
34. Card Games
36. Mini Karaoke Microphone
37. Pom-Pom Phone Charger USB Cable
38. Lip Smacker Bear Lip Balm
39. Braided or beaded bracelets and necklaces
40. Small craft projects, like a make-your-own-bracelet project
41. Mini manicure kit
42. Hand-painted picture frames for a photo from the party
43. Temporary tattoos
44. candy lei
45. Creative old fashion soda bottle from your local candy store
46. Party crackers with a fun joke & prize inside
47. Flying chickens because no matter the age, your boys will always love these.
48. Headbands for pulling hair back during a spa party
49. Cute party sticker to add to their water bottle or these neon ones!
50. A small gift card to coffee in the morning – great for sleepovers
51. These bracelets are special and each come with a fun saying
52. Shower steamers
53. Candles – one per guest to burn at home.
More Fun Party Ideas for Teens
If you like these teen party favor ideas then check out a few more of our favorite birthday posts for teenagers.
- Teen Party Games – There is a lot that needs to be done to plan a party that teens will love, for instance, food, music, location, maybe even a theme. But another one of my favorite ways to turn up the good time is by making sure to have tons of games readily available for when there is that awkward low in the party. Throwing in a game helps break the ice and get all the teens involved in the fun. From board games to classic teen fun here are our favorite hilarious teenage party games.
- Gift Card Ideas for Teens – Teens love gift cards! I swear they are the number one thing on my teen’s list for birthdays, celebrations, or holidays. With gift cards, teens have a specific amount that they can use at a specific place and get something they are really wanting. Check out our 17 favorite unique gift card ideas for teens and spoil them for any occasion.
- Totally Rad Teen Cake Ideas – No matter if you’re planning on making a cake for your teen’s birthday on your own or ordering one online, we have the best teen cake ideas for your big day. I personally have always loved making cakes for any birthday celebration in our family. Now, I am not saying that they have always looked the best, but they sure are a labor of love that I love to do. Check out our favorite designs and ideas that are teen-approved.