Inside: Devotions for teen girls that they can print at home, download or buy today.
One thing I have learned from my own experience, dedicating time to what you care about each day is the best way to maintain good mental health. There are many things you can do this with depending on your religion, hobbies, and practices.
Today though, we are going to focus on Christianity. So this one is for you Christian teens out there.
There are so many simple and fun ways to incorporate your religious studies into your daily life in a way that feels effortless and adds to your day. It should never feel like a chore, though I do understand where that mindset can come from.
Similar to going to the gym or moving your body regularly, It can be so hard to do the things that are good for us. Because let’s face it, in today’s age of screens and constant distraction, it’s much easier to zone out on your phone than it is to journal. And it’s much more enticing to watch an episode of a TV Show than to get up and go to the gym.
The thing is about these tasks… after doing them regularly they will leave you happier and more able to live a more balanced life. It may not be easy in the beginning, but once you incorporate these into your daily routines, you’ll notice that you get more enjoyment out of things. The same thing goes for devotionals.
Devotionals are basically a set task for you to take 1-30 minutes out of your day to focus on your connection with God. It really doesn’t have to take long. Just devoting any of your time to this daily will ensure that your connection will deepen and grow throughout your life.
Because as daunting as it may feel now, this connection does not happen overnight. it is something you must work towards, and it can be both fun and enlightening.
Bettering yourself is always a worthy cause. And getting to know yourself is even better. Both of these can be accomplished by adding some daily devotionals to your life. If you don’t know what this is or how to begin, don’t worry. You are in the right place!
What is a Devotional?
A devotional is a booklet or source of information that supplies a specific topic to read each day. Typically they can be used during your daily prayer or meditation. It’s just something that you incorporate into the daily life that allows you to focus for a moment on your studies about god.
This can fit into your schedule in whatever way is best for you. Whether that be in the morning before school, or at night before bed. It can become as big a part of your routine as brushing your teeth.
It’s a great way to get those thoughts flowing and to get you in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Devotional Books For Teens
This first list is a bunch of awesome devotional books that you can buy online. I find this to be one of the best ways to bring this action into your daily routine.
I mean come one…it comes in the form of a cute book, how can you resist it?
1. 40 Devotions for Teenagers
2. Insporation For Christian Girls
3. 5-Minute Devotional
4. You Matter, Llama Journal
5. Live on Purpose
6. 3 Minute Devotions
7. Jesus Listens
8. Morning Devotional
9. 365 Devotions for Young Women
Printable Devotions for Teenage Girls
In this list, I’ve included some of the best printable devotionals. These are for those of you who want to get started right away and don’t want to wait for your book to come in the mail. There are so many great ones for you to choose from, it just really makes you appreciate how brilliant the internet really is.
All of this is just a button away. Wow! It’s defiantly not something I will take for granted.
11. Bible Study Guide
12. Devotions Study Sheet
13. Easter Themed Teen Devotion
14. Printable Devotional Sheets
15. Teen Devotionals
16. Daily Devotions
17. Free Bible Lessons
Advent Devotional for Teens
Advent devotionals are great for teens around Christmas time! It’s a wonderful way to add some extra cheer and faith to this beautiful holiday. Each of these books listens below will contain 25 days worth of daily devotionals so that by the time the 25th comes, you will be just that much more connected to god to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
18. Unwrapping the Names of Jesus
19. Tidings of Comfort and Joy
20. Love Came Down At Christmas
21. Bring on the Merry
22. Jesus Is Calling For Christmas
Daily Devotional for Teens
Finally, I thought I’d incorporate some devotional books that will last all year. Not only are they adorable books, but they contain some really amazing information that will surely help you grow along your path. Take a look!
23.365 Devotions for Young Women
24. A Year of Inspiration & Reflection
25. The Simple Truth
26. 90 Devotions for Teens
27. Conversations with Jesus
And there you have it! I know there is bound to be one of these books that you will love, so please don’t hesitate to add them to your cart!
I can tell you from experience that incorporating something like this into your life on a daily will only bring about growth and connection on higher and higher levels. I’m so excited for you to get started!
More Teen Ideas You’ll Love
- 17 CHRISTIAN PODCASTS FOR TEENS –Devotionals aren’t the only way to sneak some faith into your daily lives. There are hundreds if not thousands of podcasts that are dedicated to this exact thing! The beauty of podcasts is that you can listen to them even when you’re busy. Working on a project for art class? Pop some headphones in and kill two birds with one stone! They really are the best way to get more out of your time. I like to listen to them when I am cleaning my house, doing some work for my home and for my soul!
- SUITCASES FOR TEENS – Sort of off topic but you never know when you will be in need of a new suitcase! Though it may feel like an afterthought when planning a trip, having a good suitcase can have such a big impact on your trip. It can be the difference between a smooth journey, and a stressful time so it’s very important. How could a suitcase have that kind of impact you may be thinking…well think of it like this: A bright colored unique case makes it easier to identify your luggage on the belt or if heaven forbid, it’s misplaced. Having a good organizational case can help to keep all of your stuff safe and secure as it travels. There are really just so many factors that having a good case will bring into play. So go ahead and check out this list of the best suitcases for teens on the internet. Some of them even have USB ports for charging phones…that’s right. You know you’re intrigued now!