Inside: The Best Cookbooks for Teens To Try This Year.
What’s the best way to get teens to eat good food? Have them make it themselves!
It is common for teenagers to do the dishes, clean the kitchen, and wipe the counters at the end of the day, but taking up the kitchen’s whole responsibility is something beyond wonderful. If your teenager is also a fan of learning cooking at the home club, we have a piece of good news for you.
This list of cookbooks for teens is packed full of the quickest, easiest, and tastiest meals for teens to learn. Check out our favorites and find your new favorite recipe.
Best Cookbooks for Teens
2. The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs: 100+ Recipes that You’ll Love to Cook and Eat
3. Tasty Latest and Greatest: Everything You Want to Cook Right Now
4. The Super Easy Teen Cookbook
5. MasterChef Junior Cookbook: Creativity, hard work, and lots of fun — that’s what it takes to cook like a master. Beloved television competition show MasterChef Junior fosters all of this within each of its pint-size home cooks, and what they whip up is truly impressive. This book aims to give any aspiring young chef the tools they need to hone essential cooking skills, with 100 recipes inspired by dishes that the contestants served in the first five seasons, as well as timeless techniques, tips, and advice. With this book, anyone can become an excellent cook.
6. The Teen Kitchen
7. The Complete Cookbook for Teens
8. Junior Chef Master Class: 70+ Fresh Recipes & Key Techniques for Cooking Like a Pro
Baking Cookbook for Teens
Teaching a teen how to bake is easier when the cookbook is made just for them. This introductory kids’ cookbook provides teen and tween bakers with the necessary step-by-step guidance and illustrated baking skills to create scrumptious delights.
9. The Super Easy Teen Baking Cookbook
10. The Complete Baking Cookbook for Young Chefs: Simple and Amazing Baking Recipes for Girls and Boys to Learn the Baking
11. The Baking Cookbook for Teens: 75 Delicious Recipes for Sweet and Savory Treats
12. Junior Baker: Fun Recipes for Delicious Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes & More: Learning to bake can be exciting and fun! Featuring step-by-step instructions and full-color photos for over 30 sweet and savory recipes, this easy-to-follow book will help teach your child the baking basics along with finger-licking treats.
13. The Complete Baking Cookbook for Young Chefs: 200+ Easy & Delicious Recipes for Young Bakers
14. Teens Cook Dessert
15. Baking on Her Own: A Skill-Building Cookbook for Girls: Help young pastry pioneers take their baking skills to the next level. With this girl’s cookbook as a guide, they’ll explore more than 30 different sweet treats to make from scratch―with only a little help from an adult. Some of them are easy, and some take a little more practice, but all of them are fun, delicious, and designed for curious kids to try. From cakes and cookies to custard and cream, every recipe will teach budding bakers new skills while they whip up delightful confections to share with friends and family.
16. The Baking Cookbook for Teens: Simple Step-by-Step Recipes & Essential Techniques for Young Bakers.
17. Tasty Dessert: All the Sweet You Can Eat
18. Bake It
Cookbooks for Young Adults
19. Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
20. Cookbook Made Easy for Teen Boys
21. The Complete Cookbook for Teen Chefs
22. The Healthy Teen Cookbook: Around the World In 50 Fantastic Recipes: Teen master chef Remmi Smith is on a mission to bring healthy and easy recipes to the busy teenagers of today. Named by Huffington Post and Food Tank as one of “20 Young People Changing the Food System,” Remmi has hosted two cooking shows and is a national Student Ambassador for a leading food services company.
23. Vegetarian Cookbook for Teens
24. Eat Fresh Food
25. The Air Fryer Cookbook for Teens
26. How to Feed Yourself: These recipes are based on the foods you probably have lying around—eggs, chicken, pasta, fish, potatoes, toast, grains, greens, and bananas. Once you’ve got those basics down, you’ll learn how to make them anything but basic with dishes like Really Legit Breakfast Tacos, Leftover Vodka Pasta Sauce, and Empty Peanut Butter Jar Noodles. Next, you’ll discover new flavor variations, including cinnamon toast three ways, how to make chicken not bland, and a complete theory of the seven best ways to stir fry.
27. The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
More Fun Posts for Teens
If you like these cool cookbooks for teens then check out a few more ideas that we know teenagers will love.
- Easy + Quick Dinner Ideas for Teens – If you’re looking for more tasty, easy, and nutritious dinner that your teen will love then we have the perfect list for you. With everything they could ever crave, this list is packed full of delicious recipes that are so simple, even those learning teen chefs can pull them off.
- Journal Prompts for Teens – Have you ever journaled? Journaling is a positive habit that anyone can benefit from. Journals are like best friends who hold onto your secrets and help you process your experiences. Journaling regularly can lead to a lifelong daily writing habit, but teens may struggle with figuring out how to start. Check out our favorite prompts that will get teens writing right away.
- Teen Date Ideas – Dating as a teenager can be hard. And trying to come up with date ideas is even more difficult. There are so many different struggles that come with dating as a teen. Most teens might not even drive yet, or have their own car… or have a lot of money to spend… and they are most likely still living at home. Check out our favorite teen date ideas that most any teen can execute flawlessly.