Inside: The best never have I ever questions teen edition.
If you are a young person in this world, chances are you have been to a party. At that party, you have probably played your fair share of games. One of my all- time favorite games to play when I was a teen had to be Never Have I ever.
This game can be epic, with the right questions. So I decided to list some of the best never have I ever questions I could think up. These range from simple – complex, and each one is bound to start a conversation. So if that sounds like something you would be interested in, then read on.
I even include a printable PDF of some of the questions that are in this list to make it even easier for you to play.
Check it out! But first, let’s discuss…
What is Never Have I Ever?
Never Have I Ever is a classic party game that is super simple to play. It helps you get to know the people playing along with you and can even deepen your understanding of the people you already know well. Typically you will need at least 4-5 players for the game to fully work and last longer than a few minutes.
How To Play
Though other versions of this game turn it into a drinking contest, we will keep it PG today for the teens. You will need at least 4-5 people or more sitting in a circle. You can have as many as you want as long as there is at least the baseline amount.
Then each person goes around the circle making ‘never have I ever’ statements to the group. Typically if this were a drinking game, if you have done the thing the statement describes, then you have to take a drink. If you haven’t, you don’t. But for this clean version, we will simply have everyone put out all 10 of their fingers.
Every time they have done something, they will put a finger down. The last person with fingers still up wins. That’s it! I told you it was a simple game. You really can’t go wrong with it. So take a look at this list of Never Have I Ever Questions Teen Edition.
Good Never Have I Ever Questions Teen
Finding good never have I ever questions for teens is surprisingly hard to do on the internet. So I thought I would take matters into my own hands. Below are some really good never have I ever questions that range in intensity. This should make you laugh until you cry. If there is one that you really don’t feel like answering, remember you have to take a drink anyways. Those are the rules. So get your soda or drink of choice ready, and let’s get into the game.
1. Never have I ever broken a bone.
2. Never have I ever had a crush on a girl.
3. Never have I ever failed a class.
4. Never have I ever failed a test.
5. Never have I ever snuck out of the house.
6. Never have I ever lost the keys to my house and got locked outside.
7. Never have I ever been friends with someone I didn’t like just to keep my enemies close.
8. Never have I ever claimed to have read a book that I didn’t read.
9. Never have I ever had a crush on a cartoon character.
10. Never have I ever lied to my best friend.
11. Never have I ever eaten a whole package of Oreos in one sitting.
12. Never have I ever sang in the shower.
13. Never have I ever eaten something that everyone thinks is gross.
14. Never have I ever kissed my own hand for practice.
15. Never have I ever killed a plant.
16. Never have I ever broken a cell phone.
17. Never have I ever told someone I liked them.
Classic Never Have I Ever Questions Teen
These are simple, but they are a must when playing never have I ever. I think you’ll find that even the simplest of questions can lead you down conversational rabbit holes. These conversations are the pillars of creating an even stronger bond with the people you are playing the game with. You will see that the more questions you answer, the better the people around you will know you, and vice versa.
It’s a fun way to have a casual conversation.
18. Never have I ever gone to church.
19. Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
20. Never have I ever protected someone from being bullied.
21. Never have I ever cried at a Disney Movie.
22. Never have I ever laughed at an inappropriate time.
23. Never have I ever done a handstand.
24. Never have I ever had to get stitches.
25. Never have I ever had a cavity.
26. Never have I ever had a celebrity crush.
27. Never have I ever peed in my pants.
28. Never have I ever peed in the pool.
29. Never have I ever burnt my mouth on a pizza roll.
30. Never have I ever stolen an essay off of the internet.
31. Never have I ever stolen candy.
32. Never have I ever pranked my sibling.
33. Never have I ever drank pickle juice.
34. Never have I ever changed a diaper.
35. Never have I ever stepped in dog doo.
Juicy Never Have I Ever Questions Teen
The juiciest ones are probably the most fun. After answering, most of your friends will be begging you for information and you them. This is one of the reasons why this game is so much fun, it can take you by surprise. I have had so many game sessions with my friends that literally blew my mind. It always made us much closer, which is why this is one of my favorite simple party games. It is a classic.
36. Never have I ever stalked a boy on Instagram.
37. Never have I ever kissed a boy.
38. Never have I ever been grounded for something I have done.
39. Never have I ever cheated on a test.
40. Never have I ever told a white lie to my friends.
41. Never have I ever wet the bed.
42. Never have I ever stolen something from a grocery store.
43. Never have I ever checked my boyfriend’s location on his phone to see where he was at.
44. Never have I ever created a fake social media account.
45. Never have I ever pulled an all-nighter talking to someone.
46. Never have I ever fallen asleep on face time.
47. Never have I ever quit a workout regimen.
48. Never have I ever let my horoscope decide my day.
49. Never have I ever forgotten I had lit a candle.
50. Never have I ever swept all my messy things under the bed.
51. Never have I ever lied to a parent.
52. Never have I ever gone to a rated R movie.
53. Never have I ever spoiled the ending to a show or movie.
So there you have it, some of the best never have I ever questions for teens. I hope you loved these and the accompanying printable PDF. I like printing out the questions because it makes it feel much more official and put together, but the list looks adorable.
There are so many awesome teen party games you can play to pass the time and get to know your friends a little better, but none quite compare to the beautiful simplicity that is Never Have I Ever.
If you asked all the questions on this list and still are hungry for more, remember that you can come up with your own.
And to take it up a notch you can personalize them to the people in your group. Have fun!