With swimsuit season around the corner, it’s time to start stocking up on bathing suits. Swimming is one of the many stapes of summertime.
Some of my fondest memories are from the time I spent at the beach or river with my friends. We’d make a whole day out of it, being there from noon to sunset.
When you’re at the river for that long, you need a good suit! I think 1 piece make for the most durable and comfy swimsuits on the market.
They come in so many adorable colors, patterns, and styles that the possibilities seem endless.
Bathing suits can also be a form of self-expression. Much like clothes, we dress in a way that is unique to us. It tells the world who are are in simple ways.
We are all unique…
How do you want to express yourself with your bathing suit?
Do you want something simple and elegant?
Or do you like the flashier patterns?
Do you have a favorite style? Keep these questions in mind as you read on.
Benefits of Swimming
Sure, swimming is fun. But did you know that it is super beneficial for you as well? Swimming is one of the only sports that actually has you using every muscle. It’s the epitome of a full-body workout! Working out helps to keep your body healthy. It may seem like a simple act, but it affects everything from your heart to your bones. So it’s super important.
Spending time in nature also comes with a plethora of its own benefits. Such as improved memory, reduced feelings of stress, & it helps build your confidence. Nature is one of the most nurturing places in the world, so of course, spending time being surrounded by water is going to have amazing effects on your overall being.
To get you prepared to make those summer memories, I’ve compiled a list of over 31 of the cutest one-piece swimsuits on the internet. I’ve separated them into sections from simple to patterned looks, so there is bound to be something to catch your eye. Take a look and add to your cart the ones that get you excited about those hot summer days that are just ahead!
Do you like your swimsuits to be more simple and sleek? I totally understand. These bathing suits may seem plain, but they are very versatile. They never go out of style! You could own it for years and still feel just as confident about it as the day you bought it. That’s the beauty of the simple suit! Take a look at the list below. I’ve made sure to include mainly black and white suits, but some of them have different styles and cuts. Be sure to look at them all!
1. Black V Neck Style Suit
2. White Suit with Simple Style
3. U Neck Style Suit
4. Black Spaghetti Strapped Suit
5. Retro Style Simple Swim Suit
6. Island Suit
7.Cross Back Black Suit
8. Ruffled Neck White Suit
Summertime is a very colorful season. With plants in full bloom, the blue skies, and happy grass… color is all around. If this makes you happy, then perhaps colorful swimsuits are more your style. You can be colorful like nature, and comfortable at the same time, take a look below.
9. Simple Red Suit
10. 3 Toned Suit with Bowknot
11. Bright Pink Suit with Cutout
12. Red Suit with Scoop Neck
13. Bright Pink Suit with Sinched Sides
14. Yellow Suit with Lace-Up Top
15. Striped Multicolored Suit
16. Tri-colored Suit with V Neck
You can never go wrong with a patterned bathing suit, especially if you are someone who likes to express themselves through the clothes they wear. When it’s the only thing you have on, adding some patterns is the only way you can achieve this. Below is a mix of so many cute patterned pathing suits your head will spin! I wouldn’t be surprised if you added all of them to your cart. I support this decision, because you have to treat yourself every once in a while…and what better way to treat yourself than with a new suit collection.
17. Bright Pink Floral Pattern
18. Black Zip Up Suit with Patterned Sleeves
19. White Single Shoulder Suit with Leaves
20. White Suit with Lemon Pattern
21. Red Leopard Print Suit
22. Blue Suit with Flowers and Ruffles
23. Yellow Suit with Ruffle Sleeves and Flowers
24. Black & White Striped Suit
Cross Back Bathing Suits
Though it may not seem like it, there are so many different styles of one-piece swimsuits. You have your simple classic style, you have ones with cutouts, sinched waists, and one of my personal favorites, cross-backs! With this style of suit, you’ll find that the arm straps actually cross across your back, making an X pattern. I think it is just the coolest thing, and I think you will agree once you see them. PRO TIP: Make sure to wear plenty of sunscreens. It’s important to do this all of the time, but ESPECIALLY with a cross-back bathing suit. Otherwise, you’ll have some pretty hilarious tan lines.
25. Simple Black Racerback
26. Lavender Cross Back Suit
27. 2 Tone Suit
28. Mauve Tied Suit
29. Blue & White Single Shoulder Suit
30. Black Suit with 3 Stripes
31. Simple Maroon Cross Back
32. Green Suit with V Neck
33. Black Scalloped High Cut Suit
I hope you loved this list of over 31+ of the Cutest One Piece Swim Suits for Teens. I know for certain that you at least found one on this list that you added to your cart. Oh who am I kidding, you added 5, didn’t you? No judgment here. Summertime is meant for creating awesome memories. Having a good bathing suit will only enhance those memories!
More Ideas You & Your Teen Will Love
- 17 CHRISTIAN PODCAST FOR TEENS – Your relationship with God goes through many changes as you grow older. It deepens and flourishes while you become an adult, but this can only happen if you dedicate your time daily, or weekly, to studying and worshiping the Lord. You can learn so many amazing life lessons through Christianity, but I understand that it can be hard to find the time to get some quality studying when you have after-school clubs, summer jobs, and homework. This is where podcasts come in. Podcasts are an awesome way to fill the time spent doing tasks such as driving, cleaning, and homework, in a way that still allows you to sneak in some time with your journey. If you’re interested in this, I’ve created a list of 17 Christian Podcasts for teens. Check them out!
- COOL THINGS TO DO IN MIAMI WITH TEENS – Summer is coming up and you know what that means…SUMMER VACATION. One of the best places to travel during the summer(if you like the heat) in Miami. There are so many fun things to do there with the family, including swimming in the ocean. So if you’re looking for a place to wear your brand new one-piece swimsuit then look no further than Miami Florida! Take a look at the list I put together of the top cool things to do while you’re there!
- 13 INSPIRING DOCUMENTARIES FOR TEENS – Documentaries are a great way to inspire our youth. They’re informative, entertaining, and can range in many different topics. They are wonderful ways to grow as a family too, so next time you have a family movie night why not look through the documentary section instead of comedy? If this sounds like something you’d be interested in then check out my list of 13 of the most inspiring documentaries for your teens!