Inside: The best affordable & trendy glasses for teenage girl in 2022
They say that clothes are a form of expression. They are a way for you to display your uniqueness on your outside, and are often the first thing people will see about you.
One of the best parts about fashion isn’t actually the clothes, but the accessories you add to them. You can have a very plain outfit with a white T-shirt and jeans but if you add some necklaces, earrings, rings, and cute sunglasses, you have a completely revamped outfit that feels put together!
With so many awesome accessories to talk about, I could be here all day. I certainly won’t have the room in this one article, so I am going to have to just focus on one. Today we will be talking about the best trendy glasses!
My personal favorite accessories to add will always be a good pair of glasses. Whether they are sunglasses or Blue-light, reading or everyday glasses, they add such fun aspects to outfits when you take the time to choose a good style. With so many styles to choose from, it can be hard to commit to a pair. But lucky for you, I have created an epic list of the best trendy glasses the internet has to offer.
Before looking through these, get a good idea of what kind of glasses you are on the hunt for. Do you need them for reading, to protect your eye from blue light, or are you in need of some classic sunglasses? All of which are on this list and are waiting for you to take a look. I know you will find a pair that suits your style.
By the end of this, you could even have a whole new collection of glasses you can add to your wardrobe!
Pin Up Glasses for Teenage Girls
One of the coolest things about growing older is being able to see trendy fashion come back around time and time again. One of my favorite examples of this is pinup style fashion, and sunglasses are no exception to this rule. Pinup-style sunglasses are so adorable!
Trendy glasses add such unique aspects to any teen’s outfit, you can never go wrong with this style. So this first list is full of some of the cutest pinup style glasses that your teens will love. Take a look and add anything that makes your heart happy to cart. Oh, who am I kidding, then you’d be adding the whole list! Maybe try and limit yourself to one or two.
1. White Sassy Frames
2. Cat Eye Glasses with Stars
3. Heart Shaped Cat Glasses
4. Red Glasses
5. Large Heart Shaped Glasses
6. Retro Cat Eye Glasses
7. Cream Colored High Point Sunnies
8. Square Glasses
9. Polka Dots
10. Modern Cat Eye Sunglasses
11. Cat Eye Glasses
Smart Glass Frames
One of my favorite things about living in this day is all of the helpful little tools that are created to better our lives. Simple things that we never knew we needed but now we cannot live without. One of these little gadgets for me is blue light glasses. I am someone who works at the computer for several hours a day, and let me tell you, my eyes really start to hurt from it.
So I got a cute pair of clear blue light frames and it actually helps me out quite a bit! I’m able to work for longer with less strain on my eyes. Plus it never hurts that the pair I got was SO CUTE. You can also use type of trendy glasses for teenage girls to add to outfits if you are someone who doesn’t need to wear glasses to see.
They are just all-around adorable so I have to add them to this list.
12. Clear Frames
13. Cat Eye Blue-light Glasses
14. Smart Glasses with Gold Frames
15. Round Glasses
16. Tortoise Shell Glasses
17. Gold and Clear Frames
18. Cute Oversized Frames
19. Vintage Styled Wire Frames
20. Thick Green Frames
Older Teen Glasses
Some of the most on-trend glasses for older teens right now are actually something I find very surprising: Bright colored shades and heart-shaped glasses! I love it because back in my day, to be cool you had to dress like you were older, but nowadays that idea is out the window.
You get to embrace your inner child and wear cool colored things, that’s so awesome. So I included a couple of examples of those glasses. But I also included some trendy glasses for everyday use, not just to get cute photos. So there is a good mix for you to go through.
21. Cute Blue-light Glasses
22. Vintage Frames with Gold Wiring
23. Pink Two Toned Glasses
24. 12 Pack of Colored Glasses
25. Wire Tortoise Shell Round Glasses
26. Colored Heart Glasses
27. Light Pink Glasses
28. Black Glasses
29. Modern Glasses with Retro Style Frame
30. Hexagon Wire Frames
31. Brown and Gold Blue Light Glasses
There you have it, the best trendy glasses that you can find on the internet. I hope you loved these and found a pair to add to your collection. I did and I’m not even a teen anymore. They were just too cute, what can I say.
More Ideas You’ll Love
- 50+ POSITIVE SELF CARE IDEAS FOR TEENS – The general idea of self-care is one of the face serums and bubble baths, but in reality, it is so much more. Self-care starts from the ground up, and it’s not always fun. Not that it’s unenjoyable or anything, but there are varying degrees, to say the least. Sometimes self-care looks like cleaning your room even when you don’t feel like it or drinking lots of water to stay hydrated. There are many different ways to incorporate some self-care into your life, it looks different for everyone. So take a look at this list of over 50 positive self-care ideas to start adding to your routine today.
- 31+ OF THE CUTEST ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS FOR TEENS – One of the best ways to accessorize a bathing suit is with sunglasses. So naturally, after finding a pair of sunglasses from above, you’ll want to find a bathing suit to go along with it. Lucky for you I’ve made a list of 31 of the cutest one-piece bathing suits on the internet that are perfect for teens, You’ll Love it.
- 53 EASY & CUTE BRAIDS FOR TEENAGERS – Another awesome way to express yourself is through your hairstyles. There are so many wonderful ways you can do up your hair that will not only make you swoon but will help you to express your individuality in unique ways. Take a look at this list of 53 Easy and cute braided styles to get you started on your hair styling journey…yes it is a journey.