Inside: Perfect Adventure Gifts for Teenage Adventurers.
I think we all have that one teen in our life who is destined to be the next great adventurer. I know you are already thinking of someone. The teen who can’t stop talking about the places they want to go, who never spend less than a few hours outside every day, and who loves to be hands-on while learning about the world.
These kinds of people are seriously some of the coolest humans on the planet, and they deserve the best presents when the time comes. Whether it be for their birthday or graduation, you are going to want to find a gift that ignites their soul.
I have compiled a list of gifts that will do just that. They vary in terms of price and theme, so I know there is something on this master list for your master adventurer. Take a look to gather some ideas!
Adventure Gifts for Teenage Adventurers
First up, this is a good mixture of small things that you can get your teen who loves to adventure. These are cute-themed trinkets, gift card ideas, and many other awesome ideas. When you are looking through this, really stop and consider what this person would genuinely enjoy the most. Have fun!
1. Adventure Themed Gift Card
2. Perfect Adventure Mug
3. USA Photo Map
4. Cute Suitcase Adventure Fund
5. Couple Adventure Box
6. Adventure Awaits Cosmetic Tote
7. Cute Christmas Canvas Bag
8. Adventurers Key Chain
9. Cool Adventure Push Pin Map
10. Adventure is out there Necklace
11. Airplane Key Chain
12. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
13. Outdoor Walkie Talkies
14. Cute Globe with Educational Purposes
15. Outdoor Blanket
16. Engraved Compass
17. Adventure Challenge
18. Telescope with Phone Camera
19. Legacy Journals
20. Mapped Out World In Frame
Books for Adventurous Teens
When you don’t have the funds to go out and adventure, books are the next best thing. These books are some of the most action-packed and adventurous ones out there. They range from classics to some more underground ones; there are so many stories to discover! Check it out.
21. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
22. Shadow Jumper
23. Wilder Boys
24. The Adventures of Tin Tin
25. The Finest Hours
26. Hardy Boys Books
27. Echo Island
28. Maximum Ride
29. Sabrina Spellman Books
30. Set in Stone
31. The Secret Lake
32. Shade’s First Rule
33. The Forgotten Horse
34. Spectacular Adventures!
35. The End of Everything
36. The Hunger Games
38. Game of Thrones
39. Harry Potter
40. A Deadly Education
Trips To Gift Your Teenager
Now, this list is mainly meant for you rich aunts who like to spoil their nieces and nephews or for the parents who want to really knock their kids off their seats. One of the absolute best adventure gifts for teenage adventurers is to bring them on an adventure. This will truly be the best present that you can ever give them. So pick one that sounds like your teen will enjoy it, and go!
41. New York City
42. The Grand Canyon
44. Los Angelas
46. Pacific Crest Trail
Scratch Off Maps for Teens
I thought this next item deserved it’s own section. There are so many different types of scratch-off maps out there; why stick with the basic ones when you can have one that is more specific to your teen? These are going to blow your mind. Each is handmade on Etsy, so you will not only be supporting your teen but a small business as well. How awesome is that?
61. National Park Checklist
62. Scratch off National Park Map
63. National Parks Word Puzzle
64. Washington State Park
65. MBL Checklist
66. Florida State Park
67. Unique Adventure Check List
68. New York Checklist
69. Colorado State Park
70. California State Park
71. Texas State Map
72. Utah State Park Checklist
73. Georgia State Park Checklist
74. United States Checklist
75. Cute National Parks
76. Wooden Travel Map
77. National Park Checklist Idea
78. Customizable Checklist Idea
79. National Park Checklist Soft Colors
80. National Parks Bucket List
Helpful Adventure Gifts for Teenage Adventurers
Next up, we have some of the most helpful adventure gifts for teens. Now, this list might feel a little boring to you, but to someone who likes to spend time outdoors, these are each small little treasures. You can have one family member buy each thing and then gift them the ultimate survival pack!
81. Small Compass
82. First Aid Kit
83. Go Bag
84. Life Straw
85. Emergency Survival Kit
86. Heavy, Duty Lightweight Backpack
87. Life Tent
88. Thermal Blankets
89. Pee Buddy
90. Emergency Earthquake Kit
91. Solar Power Flash Light and Charger
92. Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent
94. Perfect Survival Kit
95. Emergency Sleeping Back
Coolest Adventure Gifts for Teenage Adventurers
Lastly, we have some of the coolest gifts that you can get your teenage adventurer. These are some great ideas that you can choose from, so look through them and decide which ones would be best for your person. I would be a sucker for any one of these, so you know they are in good hands.
96. Money for a Trip – I know this one feels basic, but if you let them plan their own trip and give them some money for it, you know their whole life will be made.
97. A Mode of Transportation – This will look different depending on your financial situation. Even getting them a bus or metro pass is a great way to give them a little freedom.
98. The Green Light to Plan a Trip
99. Survival Classes – These are for the teens out there that like to spend their time outdoors.
100. A Set of Journals – To write down their thoughts while they are on their journey!
101. New Hiking Boots – Obviously, a must for hike lovers out there. We have all seen what happened to Cheryl Stayed’s toes when she wore the wrong size of boots. It’s important to get the right ones!
102. Informational Books – Give them the gift of learning more about the world.
103. A Trip Coupon Book – Yes, this is very simple, but it is a super cute idea!
104. A Dog – this idea is mainly for the outdoorsy type of adventurer.
105. New Suitcases – You can never go wrong with new suitcases.
106. Comfy Travelling Shoes – Some slips on are a must for those of you who travel by plane.
107. Nice Headphones – How can you travel without any headphones? No, thank you.
108. Sunglasses – All the better to see the world with.
109. Neck Pillow – You can’t enjoy the world as much with a crick in your neck.
I feel like this list has made ME feel inspired to get out there and do some exploring. I am genuinely so shocked by how cool some of these ideas are. Especially the handmade scratch-off maps from Etsy!
Adventure is a broad term that covers many different ideas of exploration. Whether your teen likes to travel to different cities or to see the nature of the world, I know that there is something here that would make their hearts happy. Isn’t that the whole point of a gift, after all? To make the person feel loved, seen, and excited about their future?
If you have yet to find a present that fits your teen(which would be surprising, but I get it), then you need to take a look at some of our other teen gift ideas. We have truly gathered some of the best out there. Check them out!