Inside: Magical Disney Costumes for Teens.
Believe it or not, it’s almost Halloween. You know what that means for teens: It’s time to plan a Halloween costume so clever it’s bound to go viral across Insta, Snap, and TikTok — and it had better not be the same one as last year.
Make this year magical with themed Disney costumes for teens. Tweens and teens can be tricky when it comes to Disney costumes. They might be still going trick or treating or they might need a costume for a Halloween party. Either way, they don’t want to look like a dork and you don’t want them wearing anything provocative from the adult costumes selection.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up our favorite group costumes for the truest of Disney fans. And don’t you worry, there are all sorts of creative ideas for squads big and small. Check them all out, round up your friends, and start planning before it’s too late!
Tips for Putting Together a Costume
Maybe you don’t have the time, or maybe you can’t stomach spending a ton of money on something your teen will only wear once. But you still want some sort of costume that is fun, unique, and perfect for your teen’s personality, here are some questions to ask yourself when planning the best costume.
The best place to start your search for a quick and simple costume is by figuring out what your goals are, so ask yourself these questions:
- How much time do I have to put together a costume?
- What do I have around my house, and what can I borrow from friends or their kids?
- Am I willing to buy a piece of the costume I will use later?
- Am I part of a group?
- Do I want instant recognition of what I am, or am I OK with a little mystery or explanation?
With all these questions, your answer should help you narrow down your choices of creating the perfect Disney costume. Here are a few of our favorite ideas for teens Halloween costumes.
Disney Costumes for Teens + Friends
1. Lilo and Stich Couple Costume
2. Toy Story Barbie and Ken
3. Shark Boy and Lava Girl
4. Peter Pan and Wendy
5. Woody and Buzz Costume
6. Snow White’s Dwarfs
Disney Princess Costumes for Teens
These pretty princess costumes for teens are packed full of every princess you could think of. These fun, frilly, and pretty ideas are the perfect Disney costumes for teen girls to pull of. Go as a group, or rock them individually, they are sure to be a hit.
7. Modern Day Tinkerbell
8. Simply Pretty Belle
9. Cute Snow White Costume Idea
10. Easy Ariel Outfit
11. Mulan Costume
12. Disney Princess Group Costume
13. DIY Modern Day Rapunzel Costume
14. Custom Made Sleeping Beauty Outfit
15. Princess Jasmine
Disney Halloween Costumes for Tweens
These fun Disney costumes have a few unique ideas that will appeal to the truest of Disney fans. Maybe it’s my generation, but the Zenon Halloween costume is one of my favorite ideas.
16. Pooh and Friends
17. Dumbo Ride at Disney
18. Zenon Halloween Costume
19. Princess Diaries
20. The Nightmare Before Christmas
21. One of Hercules’ Muses
22. Boo from Monsters Inc
23. Toy Story Aliens
24. Carella De Ville
25. Darla from Finding Nemo
More Fun Ideas Teens Will Love
If you and your teen like these fun Disney costumes for teens, then you will love the other great ideas for teenagers.
- Cute Hairstyles for Teens – Teen girls are so lucky! Unlike the days when we were growing up, today’s teenagers have access to mounds of tools, products, and tutorials to create the trendiest and cutest hairstyles around! From beachy waves and messy buns to epic braids and super straight sleek hair, there are literally hundreds (and hundreds) of hairstyles to inspire teen girls! So, if your favorite girl is looking for a new hairstyle this season, we’ve gathered the cutest hairstyles around to give her the inspiration she needs!
- First Date Ideas for Teenagers – Whether it’s summer, winter, spring or fall, you can pull off a cute first date that will result in a great time. To spark your creativity and give you a head start, we’ve compiled a list of the best date ideas for teens. From making her dinner to watching the sunset at the beach, explore these cute date ideas to find fun activities and places that are affordable for teenage couples.
- Self Care Ideas for Teens To Combat Stress – Self-care refers to the deliberate activities we do in order to meet our physical, emotional and mental health needs. When we hear about self-care, it’s usually in reference to adults. However, let’s face it, teens are under a tremendous amount of pressure. They can also benefit from practicing regular self-care! Many teenagers are drowning in school assignments and extracurricular activities. They are preoccupied with getting good grades and joining enough clubs and teams to stand out when it comes time to submit college applications.