Inside: Top Valentine gift for teenage son they’ll love.
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. I know that most people associate it with romance, but I think bigger than this. I think of love and love alone. It comes in many shapes and sizes, and I think that it should be celebrated in any form.
So on Valentine’s Day, I also spoil the people I love. Whether that be with sweets, a card, or a little present, I always try and find a way to make sure the people in my life know they are loved and appreciated. Picking a gift for someone on Valentine’s Day can be tricky because each relationship is so different.
Today I will be focussing on the best Valentine’s gift for teenage son. Your son is someone who is very important to you, so why not show him this on Valentine’s Day with one of the gifts from the list below? Take a look.
Simple Valentines Gift for Teenage Son
I don’t know about you, but I think that the simpler gifts are the best ones. I am not trying to play up the small stuff to make it seem better, I truly mean it. It’s the small actions that show our loved ones how much they are cared for. So take a look at this small list of simple Valentine gift for teenage son.
1. Be Safe Keychain Idea
2. Black Video Game Socks – These are hilarious. Take a look if your son is a gamer; I bet he’ll love them!
3. Pocket Hug Token – This one is super sweet. This is a coin that your son can take everywhere with him. When he sees it, it’s a reminder of your love.
4. Simple Initial Bracelet
5. Red Heart Video Game Shirt
6. Metal Custom Bracelet – You can make this gift your own by customizing what you want to be engraved on it. What a cool gift for such a good price.
7. For You Son Card
8. Drive Safe Key Chain – If your teenager is also a driver, then I think this gift is perfect. Every time they are driving, they will get a reminder to use caution. How sweet.
9. Hershey’s Kisses – How yummy and sweet. There is no better day to gift candy than Valentine’s Day.
10. Candy Mixed Bag
11. Belgium Chocolates
Cool Valentines Present Ideas
Valentine’s Day can be an excuse to get your son a really cool little present. This list below contains a bunch of little ideas that I know will be a hit. So think about your son’s interests and choose one of the ideas according.
12. Gamer Light Decor
13. Shashibo Shape Shifting Box – This is a great puzzle that will get your teen’s brain working. Plus, they look really cool as decor when they are not in use.
14. Magnetic Rings Fidget Set – No one is too old for fidget toys. They are proven to help focus and are just super cool to play with. They also help to alleviate stress, which is helpful in teens.
15. Fidget Toy Pen
16. Cool Beanie
17. Cryptex Da Vinci Lock – Another really cool brain puzzle that your teens will love. This is a classic, so check it out!
18. J Light Sign
19. Cool Piggy Bank – Saving money is often an eternal struggle for teens, but this piggy bank will make it easy and super fun!
20. Dart Board – Dart boards are great editions to your son’s room. If you are worried about the sharp end, they have ones that stick with velcro and not a needle.
21. Gamer Gift Pillow
22. Gel Ball Blaster
Fun Valentines Gift for Teenage Son
Sometimes, choosing something that is more fun is the best way to go when you are choosing a Valentine’s gift. It is a smaller holiday in terms of presents, but something is better than nothing. Below I have some of the most fun-themed presents that you can get!
23. Jellyfish Aquarium Lamp
24. Mini Drone – I would have never thought that these drones would be so affordable. Take a look at this one to see if it is something that your son may enjoy.
25. Bluetooth Cube
26. LED Bike Lights – If your son enjoys biking, I think these would be a really cool gift for him. Plus they will help to keep him safe at night if he is out late.
27. Floating Orb Ball
28. Grey Gamer Shirt – I think you can never go wrong with a gamer shirt, or any gamer appeal for that matter, when it comes to teen boys.
29. Marvel Super Heroes
30. Adidas Slides
31. Tortilla Blanket – How fun would this be to see your teen’s room? When they are wrapped up in it they will be a teen burrito, how cute.
Unique Presents for Valentine Day
If you are like me, an overachiever, then perhaps you may want to just go big with the present. Not big as in physically big, but unique. So below are some cool, unique gifts that you can give your teenage son on Valentine’s Day. Each of them is super cool, and I know they’ll love it.
32. Tiki Toss Ring Game – Any sort of game will be a welcome gift for a teenage boy. Do you think he would like this one?
33. LED Skateboard Lights
34. Magnetic Fidget Toys
35. Champion Hoodie – Maybe help style them if they have a big Valentines date! Champion hoodies are super popular, you can never go wrong.
36. Multi-Use Pen – These pens are super handy, and they are super cool. This will be the gift that they will always keep on them!
37. Canoodle Genius 3-D
38. Black Silver Rocking Chair
39. Anime Lamp – If your teen loves anime, perhaps this is the best present to gift them!
40. Super Skills Game
41. Table Top Bowling Game
Best Valentine Gift for Teenage Son
I saved the best for last because that is what a good storyteller does. If you haven’t found the right present for your son, don’t worry. I know that something in this list will catch your eye. So check these out and see which ones you like the most. These speak for themselves!
42. Shoot Your Shot Book
43. Basketball Cereal Bowl
44. Face Socks
45. Bluetooth Speaker Lamp
46. Initial Bracelet Band
47. Black and White Bracelets
48. Heavy Duty Phone Case
49. Single Taken Gamer
50. Hamburger Socks
51. Video Game Controller
I hope you loved this list of Valentines gift for teenage son ideas. I bet you found tons of little gift ideas and don’t know which ones to pick. The good news is you don’t have to! You can save these ideas and pull from them any time there is a birthday or holiday.
If you want to continue on this gift-giving fun, I have loads more teen gift ideas that you can look through. I am a bit of a gift fanatic, so I know that these are going to be worth your time. Take a look and see if any of these would make your teen’s day! I bet they will.
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite days of the year. It’s not just a day for romance, it is a day to show the people you love how much you love them. I think these gifts are a great start.