Inside: 47 Sweet Valentines Gifts for Teens + Tweens
While the practice of handing out Valentine’s Day cards and treats in school has likely died out, that hasn’t stopped our “almost-grown” teenagers from wanting to celebrate the sweetest day of the year with their friends.
Here are 47 of the most thoughtful and romantic presents for teenagers on Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re shopping for a friend, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, or a child, you’ll find plenty of cute gift ideas here that are inexpensive.
Check out our favorites!
Valentines Gifts for Teens
Gifts for Valentine don’t have to be big, extravagant, or expensive, these basic and simple ideas are perfect to pack into a goodie basket for your little valentine.
2. Gift Cards
7. Bath Bombs
8. New Pajama Set
Cute Valentines Day Gifts for Teens
These gift ideas are some of the most classic but still fun ideas that teens will love. From a flowery patterned laptop case, funny blanket, or fancy chocolates, this section is packed full of cool and cute gift ideas.
11. Honey Tinted Lip Balm Set
12. Double-Sided Giant Flour Tortilla Throw Blanket
13. Wildflower Rose Latte Love Laptop Bag
14. Polaroid Jumbo Ring Light
15. Heart to Heart Soft Pink Decorative Pillow
16. Pink Cozy Crew Socks
17. Fancy Chocolates
18. Starbucks Gift Cards
19. Bundle of Skincare
Valentine Gift Ideas for Teenage Daughter
Get your favorite girl a sweet gift this Valentine’s Day. These fun ideas are perfect to spoil your teen girl, from skincare, a cute heart-shaped mirror, and fun accessories.
20. Nail Polish
21. Face Masks
22. Dainty Huggie Hoop Earrings
23. Fairy Name Necklace
24. Mini Hair Scrunchies
25. Sorbus Rotating Makeup Organizer
26. Heartbeat Makeup Vanity Mirror
27. Birthstone Charm Necklace
28. Ballerina Herbal Warming Slippers
29. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Welcome To The Wild 2X Platform Sneaker
Valentine Gifts for Teen Boys
Getting teen boys into a lovey holiday like Valentine is no easy task. Make them feel special anyways with these Valentine ideas for a teenage son!
30. UO Exclusive Los Angeles Dodgers Trucker Hat
31. GameStop Gift Card
32. Walnut Wireless Charger
33. Carhartt Deluxe Dual Compartment Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag
34. Beanies or Hats
Valentine Ideas for Teen Boyfriend
Surprising your boyfriend is part of the fun on Valentine’s Day. Guys kind of have it easy when it comes to gifts on this special day. They can grab flowers, jewelry, or stuffed animals. Us gals have it a little tougher. Guys in general can either be VERY easy to buy or nearly impossible. I believe it all depends on their hobbies and interests. No matter your boo’s favorite things, this list of fun valentines ideas is the perfect way to show them how much you care about them.
35. Create Your Own Reel Viewer
36. Coney Island Picnic Doodle Hoodie Sweatshirt
37. Long Distance Touch Bracelet Set
38. Your Favorite Movie Together with a Bag of Treats
39. Custom Album Cover Music Plaque
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Tweens
Tweens are so fun to buy for, they are still at that fun age where colorful, cute, and themed gifts are still fun and exciting. Check out a few of our favorite valentine’s gifts for pre-teens.
40. Mini Waffle Maker Machine
41. Confetti Heart Earrings
42. Women’s High-Rise Velour Jogger Set
43. Bluetooth Banana Phone
44. Make Your Own Clay Earrings Kit
45. Hot Cocoa Bomb Tool Kit
46. Mini Heart Ring Holder
47. Signet Initial Ring
More Cool Ideas Teens Will Love
If you like these sweet valentines gifts for teens then check out everything you need to know to prepare for a perfect valentines date, from nails to date ideas, these posts have it all.
- Trendy Nail Ideas for Teens – We are obsessed with these new trendy nail trends. They are colorful, creative, and totally fun. Now don’t get me wrong, there are still some challenges when it comes to this trend and teens, like cost, maintenance, and should I allow my 13-year-old to wear acrylics? Lucky for you, we have come up with the ultimate list of fun nail designs that won’t break the bank, will look good on any age of teen, and don’t require talon like nails to be done.
- Hairstyles for Teens – From beachy waves and messy buns to epic braids and super straight sleek hair, there are literally hundreds (and hundreds) of hairstyles to inspire teen girls! So, if your favorite girl is looking for a new hairstyle this season, we’ve gathered the cutest hairstyles around to give her the inspiration she needs!
- Cute Date Ideas for Teens – With their nails and hair done, these teens obviously need a reason to show them off (other than Instagram of course). What better way to show off your new style than on a date. These fun teen date ideas are perfect for those teens that may or may not be able to drive or lack in the money department. Each is still a blast and makes for a great first-date idea.