Inside: Cutest pixie cuts for teens that are on trend.
When it comes to hairstyles, there is nothing as boldly feminine as a pixie cut. Society may tell us that long hair is equal to beauty, but society is wrong. Any hairstyle that makes the girl feel powerful and pretty is the definition of beautiful. So if you have been thinking about getting one for yourself, now is your sign to do so.
I’m serious. Call your hairdresser right now and book your appointment, then come back and find the perfect haircut to show her as your inspiration.
Because that’s right, I have found some of the cutest trendy pixie cuts for teens that look effortless. Are they actually effortless? Some, but it really depends on your hair and the cut you get. But regardless, it will be worth it and so cute. Here are the hair inspo ideas!
Pixie Cuts for Teens
Now that you have booked your appointment, it’s time for the fun part. Is your heart pounding from excitement yet? You are really doing this! Below you will find some of the cutest start pixie cuts for teens that should get you inspired.
1. Very Short Cut for Straight Hair
2. Long Top, Short Sides – I think going with a look that is long on top and short on the sides is a great option because it gives you some hair to work with while also looking clean and stylish.
3. Dark Black Hair with Long Front
4. Short Pixie Bob – If you want a pixie haircut that has some of the bob’s qualities, then I think you should bring this photo to your appointment.
5. Short Wavy Hair Idea
6. Soft Swept Back Hair
7. Short Wolf Cut Idea – The wolf cut refers to this style of cut, where there are shorter strings on the sides. It’s like a longer version of a mullet.
8. 90s Pixie Cut
10. Short Dark Simple Cut
11. Short Red Hair with Fringe
More Pixie Ideas
If you have yet to find one you love, worry not. You are only 11 in, after all! This next list is filled with a variety of options, so I think you will find something here that you will enjoy. Take a look to see if I am right.
12. Pixie Cut with Bangs – Choosing a pixie cut with bangs would be the one thing that I did differently than when I got my cut. It took me a while to grow them out, but now I am obsessed!
13. Delicate Feminine Cut – I love these delicate feminine cuts. They remind me of woodland creatures. Like something out of a book about faeries. Don’t you think?
14. Cute Emma Watson Style – Emma Watson decided she needed a change after the Harry Potter series came to an end, so she made the big chop, and I don’t think she could have made a better decision. She is beautiful.
15. Fluffy 90s Cut – I think these 90s cuts are back in style because they should never have left it. It you have a hair texture similar to this person, I think this is a great option for you.
16. Vintage Short Hair – If you want to go for a classy, vintage cut, then I think you need to check out this example. I know that it’s super short, but isn’t that the point?
17. Trendy Mullet Pixie – I don’t know what it is, but these pixie mullets are the epitome of rock and roll to me. It says I don’t care what you think; I am going to choose myself. I think this girl looks great.
18. Light Pink Undercut – Undercuts are the way to go if you want a classic pixie cut. The beauty of this cut is that you have the opportunity to experiment with tons of cool dyes. This is because your hair will grow out much quicker and won’t retain as much damage.
19. Wavy Side Part – I am all for the side part, but only when it comes to pixie cuts. I used to only have a side part and I am so happy that it is gone.
20. Blunt Pixie Idea – If you have a need for a blunt pixie, this is the look you should go for.
Trendy Pixie Cuts for Teens That Look Effortless
Last but certainly not least, I have some trendy pixie cuts for teens. Things trend for a reason. That reason is that they are absolutely adorable. Check out the ideas from down below to see if any of these are right for you. You can see if you have the right pixie cut for your face shape by finding a girl with the same face shape as you.
21. Small Pixie with Short Bangs – Short bangs may look effortless, but the reality is that they can be a bit of a pain. If you still want them though, you should do it.
22. Curly Short Cut – I think this short haircut that is meant for wavy hair is the perfect idea for those of you with hair this texture.
23. Mini Mullet Idea
24. Medium Length Brown Pixie – This person has the cutest pixie I have ever seen. She has these adorable little curls that point upwards; I am just deeply obsessed.
25. Fluffy Hair Idea
26. Cute Dark Long Pixie – If you want a pixie with some length, this is a great option. I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but when you see this cut, you will know what I mean.
27. Short Undercut with Dark Color
28. Baby Curls Dark Hair – This girl has very light and soft curls, which add such a beautifully feminine feel to this haircut. If you have similar hair, I think you should consider this one.
29. Pixie with Berrets
30. Curly Haired Girl with Short Cut
31. Curly Long Pixie – I love this pixie cut on this girl because it just feels like power and like gentleness at the same time. What do you think?
There you have it, the cutest pixie cuts for teens that are trendy and effortless. I am so deeply obsessed with all of these! When I was 14 years old, I decided to go for the big chop. It was the best decision I could have made. I donated my hair to wigs for kids, and I enjoyed only having to use a dime size of shampoo.
So I wanted to create this article to tell you that if you are thinking about doing it, just do it. The thing I told myself that was my deciding factor was this, “You have thought about this so much that you are either going to regret doing it or regret not doing it. Either way, you will have regret, so you might as well get the experience.”
It was one of those haircuts that made me feel like me for the first time in my life. I hope that you have a similar feeling of euphoria when you get yours. If you are interested in more hairstyles for teens, check this out.