Inside: 57 Teen Bathroom Ideas You’ll Love
Keeping your space trendy, at least for a while, isn’t hard as long as you take into consideration several things. In our opinion, the key is to make something that successfully combines a sense of playfulness with a sense of maturity. One effective strategy is to combine practical elements with eye-catching colors or patterns. All members of the family are sure to appreciate the results of these teen-friendly bathroom design ideas.
We have options for any bathroom, no matter or gender of your teen or the size of your space. Browse through our top picks and tell us what you think!
Tips for Decorating a Bathroom for Teens
Teenagers’ restrooms come in all sizes and shapes. Bathrooms can be both functional and enjoyable with careful planning.
It’s important to keep in mind the following features of a typical teen bathroom:
Window Treatments and Walls
Start with the walls and windows first. How about a new coat of paint or maybe some new wallpaper? Could you use some window coverings, like blinds, shades, or curtains? If you’re going to paint the room, use a shade that your teen finds appealing. If you’re going to wallpaper, try to find a pattern or texture that they particularly like. Since teenagers’ tastes are as varied as their experiences, it’s difficult to generalize about the colors they might prefer. If you must paint, choose a semigloss finish that stands up well to moisture and chips. If your teen has an artistic bent, they may enjoy painting a mural or other wall decoration to give their room a one-of-a-kind appearance.
Your teenager may place a high value on neatness and storage, or they may not see the point at all. When I was a teen, I realized how important it was to keep my room neat and orderly. You can find cosmetic and toiletry organizers specifically designed for teenage girls. Towels, creams, and brushes for styling hair should all be within easy reach. Add a vanity so that they have somewhere to do their morning and evening grooming without disturbing the peace. Young men in their teens, on the other hand, are easily confused. It’s likely that a standard toilet closet will suffice for their needs.
Shower Curtains and Linens
Give your teen free reign over the bathroom decor, including the shower curtain. This could be anything from a musical genre or color scheme to a dark shade of blue or green. These days, you can even find show curtains with built-in pockets that are big enough to hold shampoo and body wash. Towels for the body and the hands should be the same color for a unified look.
Light and Other Accessories
Change out your old light bulbs for something more exciting, like a chandelier or a contemporary design. Place in the room the art, succulents, ceramics, etc. that your teen enjoys most. Adding matching mats, toothbrush holders, and soap dispensers will greatly improve the decor of their washroom. To really make an impact, paint the mirror frame below the lighting on their vanity.
Teenage Bathroom Decorating Ideas
These fun, colorful, and totally functional teen bathroom ideas are just a few of our favorite designs.
1. Colorful Pop Wallpaper with Black
2. Modern Theme
3. Neutral Bathroom
4. Muted Pops of Color
5. Bright Layout
6. Botanical Theme
7. Mixed Patterns
Teen Girl Bathroom Ideas
Bathrooms, especially those used by girls, should not fear a wide range of vibrant, unadulterated hues and evocative furnishings and accessories. Teens in this optimal state should feel nothing but joy and excitement. After all, the girls do more than just their daily routines of brushing their teeth and taking showers. A good time is guaranteed whenever they use the restroom in their home.
8. Unique Mirror Set Up
9. Bright Colors
10. Preppy Style
11. Lip Wallpaper
12. Patterns and Bright Colors
Small Teenage Girl Bathroom Ideas
It can be challenging to create a functional space in a narrow or small bathroom. Because of their small size, you can cut down on the number of resources used, which translates to cost savings. Contrarily, no one enjoys being confined in a confined space like a tiny bathroom.
13. Sophisticated Bathroom Design
14. Black, White, and Pops of Yellow
15. Focal Mirror
16. Shelf Storage
17. Ladder Storage
Teenage Girl Bathroom Decor Ideas
Here are some of our favorite ways to decorate a teen’s bathroom. The devil is in the details, so don’t skimp on the rug or curtain in the bathroom if you want it to feel like a true work of art. Your teen will find everything they want in these decorative accessories, from vibrant colors to modern patterns.
18.Pink and Orange Bath Mat
19. Flower Bathroom Rug
20. Framed Quote
21. Polka Dot Shower Curtain
22. Printed Laundry Basket
23. Sunrise Trinket Dish
24. Toilet Paper Holder
25. Brass Towel Ring
26. Beaded Wall
Teenage Girl Bathroom Accessories
Teens can have a say in the design of their own bathroom by selecting accessories, window coverings, and storage solutions. In order to help them decide what will work best for their bathroom, you can sit down with them and go over various color schemes, storage options, and other creative ideas.
If you want to keep your teen’s bathroom neat and tidy and provide for all of their needs, then these accessories are a must-have.
27. Rainbow-Colored Bath Towels
28. Bath Towel Hanger
29. Pink Bath Mat
30. Glass Bathroom Containers
31. Small Makeup Mirror
32. Wicker Canisters
33. Shower Caddy
34. Brass Colored Trash can
35. Hair Dryer Holder
Teen Boy Bathroom Ideas
It’s important to research boys’ bathroom decor ideas before you start planning a bathroom remodel or new installation. If you want to make sure your boy’s bathroom design is efficient and attractive, you have a lot of options, including fun accessories with favorite characters and fun, functional storage.
36. Old School Bathroom Decor
37. Craftsman Vanity
38. Green Vanity with Fun Accents
39. Teen Boy Bath Decor
40. Nautical Theme
41. Star Wars Bathroom
42. Black and Natural Wood
43. Navy Decor Theme
44. Rustic Bathroom
45. Simple Bathroom
46. Industrial Bathroom Decor
47. Superhero Bathroom
Modern Teenage Bathrooms
These cutting-edge bathroom designs for teenagers could be just what you’re looking for if you’re into a more contemporary aesthetic.
48. Modern Girl Bath
49. Brass Bathroom
50. Bright Modern Bathroom
51. Fun Modern Bathroom
52. Ultra Modern Design
53. Wallpaper Modern Bathroom
54. Modernized Idea
55. Teen Bathroom with Modern Design
56. Vintage Twist
57. Simple Modern Bathroom Design
More Ideas Teenagers Will Love
If you enjoyed these creative and practical teen bathroom ideas, you might also like the following posts.
- Teen Party Game Ideas – It’s not always easy to plan a successful party for adolescent guests. You’ll need to arrange entertaining activities in addition to the food, decorations, and guests. When we want to break the ice, engage the kids, and make sure that everyone has a good time at a party, we often turn to games. Here are some of our favorite games for a teen party that kids of all ages will love.
- Dinner Ideas for Teens – Teens quickly get bored with the same old dinner fare and crave variety. Finding a family dinner idea that will please a teen’s picky palate can be a challenge. They need food that will keep them full for longer because the average teenager is always hungry. Here are some dinner suggestions for teenagers that should help.
- Self Care Ideas for Teens To Combat Stress – It can be draining to deal with the stresses of being a teen on top of everything else we’ve had to deal with during the past several years. It’s not only a drain on energy, but it can also have an effect on your day-to-day disposition and feelings. The best course of action, then, is to practice some additional self-care. It’s important to take time for yourself on a regular basis to revitalize your energy, outlook, and attitude.