Inside: Our Favorite 43 Teen Group Halloween Costumes.
Halloween will be here before we know it. Do you have a costume picked out yet? Well then consider a fun group costume for Halloween.
The best thing about group Halloween costumes is that they offer more creativity than individual costumes do.
Think about your favorite characters from movies, books, and television – or your favorite music groups. Sure, it’s cute to go as…say, Baby Spice for Halloween. But all the Spice Girls together? Now that is epic! Or what’s a Pink Lady without her squad?
You’re probably heading somewhere with a group anyway. Why not make the most of it?
Now, trying to get a bunch of different people to agree on what group costume to wear can be easier said than done. It’s important that everyone is cool with the choice. Don’t get in a fight over a Halloween costume. Make sure everyone’s on board and loving the idea. That’s the best way to spend one of the best holidays of the year. It’s all about fun.
Another perk of joining forces for a Halloween costume with other people? You can have a blast preparing the costumes with each other.
Take a day and spend some time with your friends shopping at your local Halloween store — or have a pre-Halloween party to create some awesome DIY costumes.
Group costumes don’t have to just be with your friends either. Halloween costumes can be a family affair. After all, you’re still a group right?
If you’re a parent and taking your little ones trick-or-treating, this can be a great way for the family to get in on the Halloween fun together. Getting to dress up can be just as enjoyable for parents as well.
Teen Group Halloween Costumes
Let’s start strong with some of our favorite teen group Halloween costume ideas. These group ideas are packed full of tv character references, colorful combinations, and even some unique groups that will wow everyone around you.
1. Winnie the Pooh Crew
2. Colorful Skittle Flavors
3. Monsters Inc Characters
4. Mixed Fruit Salad
5. M&M Colorful Flavors
6. The Price is Right Contestants
7. Pac Man Game Characters
8. Ninja Turtle Characters
9. Ice Cream Cones + Server
10. 12 Pack of Coke with Personalized Names
Cute Girl Group Halloween Costumes
coming up with cute female group Halloween costumes has never been more fun! These iconic groupings range from pop star singing groups, fairy godmothers, and even some of our favorite movie girl gangs. Grab your BFFs and pull off the most epic group costume of the year.
11. Disney Princess Group Costume
12. Spice Girls
13. Cute Care Bears Characters
14. Spice Girls Singers
15. Momma Mia Inspired Halloween Costume
16. Group of Fairies
17. Life Guards Group Costume
18. The Cast from Mean Girls
19. Fairy Godmothers from Sleeping Beauty
20. Modern-Day Take on Power Puff Girls
Teen Group Costumes
If you’re looking for a laughable pun with your group costumes, then look no more! These fun ideas are perfect for any size of group!
21. Hydro Flask Colors
22. Shark Week Pun
23. Your Favorite Sushi Order
24. Alvin and the Chipmunks
25. Three Blind Mice
26. The Incredibles
27. Power Rangers Group Costume Idea
28. Favorite Collection of Halloween Candy
29. Group of Phone Apps/Social Media
30. SpongeBob Characters Costume
31. Beanie Baby Characters
Teen Group Halloween Costume Ideas
They say save the best for last and I do have to say that these last group of Halloween costumes are some of the best. From deconstructed food groups to some hungry, hungry, hippos, here are a few more of our favorite teen group Halloween costumes.
32. Tella Tubbies Characters
33. Scooby-Doo Cast
34. Alvin and the Chipmunks
35. Group Minion Costume
36. Ketchup, Mustard, and Hotdog Group Costume
37. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Ingredients
38. Hungry, Hungry, Hippos
39. Pink Ladies from Grease
40. Rock, Paper, Scissors Costume
41. Toy Story Characters
42. Wizard of Oz Group Costume
43. Mario Cart Characters
More Halloween Costume Ideas
Still haven’t decided what costume you want to rock this year? Check out a few more of our favorite Halloween ideas and how you can find your perfect look!
- Magical Disney Halloween Costumes – Make this year magical with themed Disney costumes for teens. Tweens and teens can be tricky when it comes to Disney costumes. They might be still going trick or treating or they might need a costume for a Halloween party. Either way, they don’t want to look like a dork and you don’t want them wearing anything provocative from the adult costumes selection.
- Cool Teen Boy Halloween Costumes – Halloween can be tricky territory for teens. Are they too old to go trick or treating? Too old to dress up? Too old to have any fun at all? Well, wherever you stand on the trick or treating question, no one is too old to dress up and have fun! But by the time your kids are teenagers, they’ve generally outgrown the character costumes and need something with a bigger cool factor (especially teen boys!). So today I’m sharing easy and cool Halloween costume ideas for teen boys.
Fun Hair Ideas for Halloween
Now that you have your group costume figured out, it’s time to work on the details. One of our favorite ways to really sell a costume is by pulling off the perfect hairstyle. From pulling off the perfect pink lady curls to adding a little color to your rainbow skittles costumes, these hairstyle ideas are the perfect inspiration for Halloween.
- Tinsel Hair Extensions – Looking for a way to amp up your Halloween costume this year? These Tinsel hair extensions are perfect for adding a little extra flair to your look. You can find a color that coordinates with any hair color (gold for blondes, silver for gray, copper for red, brown for brunettes, and black for the darkest shades) or choose any shade of the rainbow to stand out. Looks range from a few subtle strands to the full-blown goddess — a whole head of glitter!
- Feather Hair Extensions – Another fun hair accessory for your costume planning is the classic feather hair extensions. Putting feathers in your hair is a bold way to show that you have an amazing bohemian style. Feathers come in all different shapes and colors, so you can choose one that looks great with your hair color and texture. This style is a great way to amp up your 2000’s character reference or boho costume.
- Cute Hairstyles for Teens – These cute, stylish, and fun hairstyles are perfect for everyday wear. But they are also perfect to amp up your Halloween costume! From beachy waves and messy buns to epic braids and super straight sleek hair, there are literally hundreds (and hundreds) of hairstyles to inspire teen girls! Find your perfect braids for your spice girl look or the bounciest curls for a classic pink ladies’ costume idea.