Inside: The best Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors.
High School is a 4-year long experience that helps shape you into a person ready for adulthood. Even though four years may feel like a long time, it really isn’t. No matter how ready you feel you are for adulthood, it is still terrifying.
So today, I wanted to help share some inspiration for you High School seniors out there. I have compiled the top Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors to help you mentally prepare for the long journey ahead of you. Inspiration is a very powerful thing; it is like creative gasoline for your future.
So take a deep breath, remember everything is going to be okay, and take some time reading through these. I promise by the end of this list, you will not only feel better but excited to take on adulthood.
Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors
Here we have some of my all-time favorite Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors. Honestly, I know that we are supposed to save the best for the last, but every one of these quotes is too good to be true, so I figured there was no harm in putting these first.
1. “Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve Imagined.”
2. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Anthony Robbins
3. “Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost, and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.” – Ellen Degeneres
4. “My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives.” – Lin Manuel Miranda
5. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way! – Dr. Suess
6. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
7. “You are on the threshold of your future and all of your possibilities.” – Ben Bernstein
8. “Don’t be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger; and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self.” – Ed Helms
9. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
11. “Set your sail and use the winds of life to get to where you want to go.” – John Whitton
Famous Quotes Perfect for Seniors
Here we have some of the most famous quotes that high school seniors need to hear. You are going to love these. I am not even a high schooler, and I am inspired. So take a look at these and feel the power of the words!
12. “Be unafraid to be completely you, and accept all those other individuals that you meet as they are.” – Alicia Keys
13. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
14. “There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.”
15. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Edward Koch
16. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at it.” -Stephen Hawking
17. “What Lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -Christopher Robin
19. “It makes little difference how many university courses or degrees a person may own. If he cannot use words to move an idea from one point to another, his education is incomplete.” -Norman Cousins
20. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case, you fail by default.”
21. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; You may only fail if you do not mind failing.” -Philippos
22. “Senior year is for the tears. Facing the fears. Loading the cheers. You find out how close you are to some. And how far away you are from others. You’ll have your lasts and get ready for the firsts. Then look back on it and remember it forever.”
Top Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors
And lastly, here are the top inspirational quotes for High School Seniors. So far, I feel like I could run a marathon, win a game of chess, and invest all of my money into a winning start-up. These quotes might be dangerous.
23. “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “Then that same confident and mature high school graduate will be a very different person when they graduate college than when they entered.” – Lee Binz
25. “My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.” – Rascal Flatts
26. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
27. “No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.”
28. “You cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” – Marie Forleo
30. “Aim for your dreams, and don’t lose yourself along the way. Sometimes the road to greatness takes creating your own path.”
31. “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” – Lily Tomlin
32. “You are graduating but don’t think school is over, the school life is just beginning. Keep learning!” Catherine Pulsifer
33. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.”
I am pretty sure the last one brought out some real tears from my eyes. Isn’t it insane how truly beautiful words can be when strung together with care?
I hope that you found these Inspirational Quotes for High School Seniors as insanely helpful as I did. I know that I am an adult and all, but I am not joking when I say I am seriously inspired after finding all of these. I think the Christopher Robin one really hit home.
So dream big, and remember that your future is what you make of it. If I had any advice, it would be to follow the feeling that your dream life gives you, not the material things. That way, happiness is your goal, and when that is your goal, you are always winning. I am not saying to be frivolous with it, but just be aware of what makes you happy and follow it.