Inside: Cool Teen Boy Halloween Costumes + Ideas
Have you started thinking about Halloween costumes yet? I’m always so last minute, but I’m going to try to get ahead this year. I’ve got a teenage boy and I wanted to share some DIY Halloween costumes for teen boys that are teenager approved and easy to throw together, especially if your kids decide last minute that they want to dress up.
Halloween can be tricky territory for teens. Are they too old to go trick or treating? Too old to dress up? Too old to have any fun at all? Well, wherever you stand on the trick or treating question, no one is too old to dress up and have fun!
But by the time your kids are teenagers, they’ve generally outgrown the character costumes and need something with a bigger cool factor (especially teen boys!). So today I’m sharing easy and cool Halloween costume ideas for teen boys.
Teen Boy Costume Ideas
Like we said before, coming up with the perfect teen boy Halloween costumes can be tough. Here are a few of our favorite ideas that will help get your spooky senses started.
1. A Handsome Frankenstein Costume
2. Jurassic Park Dinosaur Trainer
3. Ratatouille Boy Costume Idea
4. Simple E.T Costume Idea
5. Astronaut and His Alien
6. Chip on Your Shoulder
7. Bob Ross Costume Idea
Funny Teen Boy Costumes for Halloween
As for my son, the older he gets the more he enjoys dressing as a funny character or something to really draw attention. Here are a few theme-related costumes, too, if your teen guy enjoys a particular character, like Brawny Guy, Charlie Brown, or even the hamburgerler!
8. Identity Theif Easy Costume
9. Brawny Guy
10. Urkle Teen Boy Costume Idea
11. The Price is Right Halloween Costume
12. Charlie Brown Costume Idea
13. Hey Arnold: Arnold and Gerald Costume Idea
14. Hamburgerler Costume Idea
DIY Halloween Costumes for Teenage Guys
These clever Halloween costumes for teenage guys are perfect to pair with a partner or rock on your own. With a little hot glue, creativity, and a whole lot of face paint, you can execute these DIY just in time for that big Halloween party.
15. Cops and Robbers
16. Greek Yogurt Punny Costume Idea
17. Costume Error
18. Pig in a Blanket Easy Costume
19. Pumpkin Pie Pun Costume
20. Salt and Pepper Couples Costume
Middle School Boy Halloween Costumes
Tweens are sometimes stuck between doing what younger kids are doing yet wanting to join the older teenager crowd. But, who says they cannot dress up in a fun way for Halloween? In this fun collection, you will find fun Halloween Costumes and/or accessories perfect for your tween!
21. Easy Stick Man Costume
22. Head in a Jar Costume Idea
23. Minecraft Inspired Halloween Costume
24. Messy Movie Floor Costume Idea
25. DIY Coin Costume Design Idea
Cool Halloween Costumes for Teen Boys to Buy
Looking for an already put-together costume that your teen will love! These store-bought outfits are easy teen boy costumes that are easy to get and fun to dress up with!
26. Inflatable T-Rex Costume
27. Giant Taco Costume Idea
28. Classic Michael Myers
29. Boys Pirate Costume
30. Aerospace Astronaut Teen Costume Idea
31. Simple Barney Flinstone Costume
32. Muscle Chest Batman Costume
33. Toy Story Woody Costume Idea
34. Regal Prince William Costume
More Fun Ideas for Teens
If you like these fun, spooky, and totally witty teen boy Halloween costumes then check out a few more fun ideas your teenager will enjoy!
- Teen Party Game Ideas – Throwing a party for teens can pose its own challenges. Besides the food, decor, and guests, you will also need to plan fun entertainment. Games are one of our favorite ways to break the ice, get the kids involved, and make everyone feel included in the party fun. Check out our favorite teen party game ideas that any age of teen will enjoy.
- Fun Things to do in Los Angels – Speaking of having fun with teens, these vacation ideas are some of our favorites. Although Los Angeles is a popular destination for tourists of all ages, teenagers will especially find the City of Angels full of exciting activities, adventures, and events. Whether your teen is a bookworm, an outdoor adventurer, or a shopaholic, there’s something for everyone in this southern California city.
- Journal Prompts for Teens – Journaling is a positive habit that anyone can benefit from. Journals are like best friends who hold onto your secrets and help you process your experiences. Journaling regularly can lead to a lifelong daily writing habit, but teens may struggle with figuring out how to start. What motivates you the most? If you could travel to any time, past or future, what year would you go to? What or who would you want to see or learn about? What’s your funniest memory from your childhood? These are the kinds of questions that go perfectly in a personal journal.