Inside: Cool Teen Boy Halloween Costumes + Ideas
Do you have any ideas for Halloween costumes yet? I’m always scrambling at the last minute, but this year I’m determined to get a head start. Having a son in his teenage years inspired me to compile a list of easy-to-make, kid-tested, and teen-approved DIY Halloween costumes for teenage boys.
Teenagers often find Halloween to be a scary time. Is it too old for them to go trick-or-treating? No longer worthy of wearing fancy attire? Done having fun with life? No matter where you land on the trick-or-treating debate, the fact remains that any age group can enjoy the holiday by donning a costume.
The character costumes may have been fun while your kids were younger, but by the time they hit their teenage years, especially teenage boys, they’ll be looking for something with more of a trendy factor. If you’re looking for a Halloween costume idea for a teen boy, here are a few that are both easy and fashionable.
Teen Boy Costume Ideas
As we’ve mentioned before, it can be difficult to think of creative Halloween costumes for teenage boys. Here are some of our favorite ways to get your Halloween spirit going.
1. Frankenstein Costume
2. Ratatouille Boy Costume Idea
3. Jurassic Park Dinosaur Trainer
4. Bob Ross Costume Idea
5. Astronaut and His Alien
6. Chip on Your Shoulder
7. Simple E.T Costume Idea
Funny Teen Boy Costumes for Halloween
My son, on the other hand, has always liked to stand out, but as he’s gotten older, he’s become especially fond of doing so by donning costumes. If your teen guy is a fan of a specific character—say, Brawny Guy or Charlie Brown—here are a few costumes with that character in mind.
8. Identity Theif Easy Costume
9. Urkle Teen Boy Costume Idea
10. Brawny Guy
11. The Price is Right Halloween Costume
12.Hamburgerler Costume Idea
13. Hey Arnold: Arnold and Gerald Costume Idea
14. Charlie Brown Costume Idea
DIY Halloween Costumes for Teenage Guys
These creative ideas for teenage boys’ Halloween costumes are great for group dressing or wearing solo. You can pull off these do-it-yourself projects in time for your big Halloween party with just some hot glue, some imagination, and a lot of face paint.
15. Costume Error
16. Greek Yogurt Punny Costume Idea
17. Cops and Robbers
18. Salt and Pepper Couples Costume
19. Pumpkin Pie Pun Costume
20. Pig in a Blanket Easy Costume
Middle School Boy Halloween Costumes
They feel torn between wanting to hang out with the cool kids of their own age and those of the older teens. But no one should prevent them from enjoying Halloween by wearing a creative costume. If you’re looking for Halloween attire or accessories that are just right for your preteen or tween, look no further than this collection!
21. Head in a Jar Costume Idea
22. Easy Stick Man Costume
23. Minecraft Inspired Halloween Costume
24. DIY Coin Costume Design Idea
25. Messy Movie Floor Costume Idea
Cool Halloween Costumes for Teen Boys to Buy
Need a teen-approved costume that requires no assembly? These ready-made duds are perfect for a quick and simple teen boy costume.
26. Giant Taco Costume Idea
27. Classic Michael Myers
28. Inflatable T-Rex Costume
29. Boys Pirate Costume
30. Simple Barney Flinstone Costume
31. Toy Story Woody Costume Idea
32. Muscle Chest Batman Costume
33. Aerospace Astronaut Teen Costume Idea
34. Regal Prince William Costume
More Fun Ideas for Teens
If you like these fun, spooky, and totally witty teen boy Halloween costumes then check out a few more fun ideas your teenager will enjoy!
- Teen Party Game Ideas – It’s not always easy to plan a successful party for adolescent guests. You’ll need to arrange entertaining activities in addition to the food, decorations, and guests. When we want to break the ice, engage the kids, and make sure that everyone has a good time at a party, we often turn to games. Here are some of our favorite games for a teen party that kids of all ages will love.
- Fun Things to do in Los Angels – Keep in mind some of our top suggestions for Los Angeles if you’re planning a California road trip with teenagers. With all the exciting roller coasters, cool downtowns, and thrilling rides, there is no way your teenagers will get bored on this trip.
- Journal Prompts for Teens –Everyone can gain something from making journaling a regular practice. Writing in a journal is like confiding in a trusted friend who will keep your thoughts private while you work through difficult emotions and thoughts. Even though keeping a journal on a regular basis is an excellent way to develop a lifelong habit of writing every day, many teenagers have trouble getting started.