Inside: Sweetest graduation table ideas that will make your heart swell with pride.
Seeing someone you love graduate high school can be such a heartwarming experience. Whether it be your child, your sibling, or even your best friend, this monumental occasion is bound to stir up some tears!
When I graduated high school, I remember everyone being so emotional…myself included! What really got me was the graduation table that my mom made me. It was full of so many photos and achievements that I just felt so proud to have done it all.
If you want to make a graduation table for your soon-to-be graduate, you are in the right place. I have found a bunch of graduation table ideas for you to use as inspiration. I have also added a checklist of items that you can include. So let’s jump into this!
Graduation Table Ideas
First, I want to give you a good idea of what exactly a graduation table is. It’s essentially a table full of photos, achievements, and mementos that have to do with the graduate.
There are so many ways to make this extra sweet, and I will cover those below.
1. Football Grad Idea
2. Sweet Memory Lane Table
3. Candy Themed Table
4. Sweet Grad Themed Table
5. Twin Graduate Ideas
6. Little Banner Idea
7. Foam Board Idea
8. Cute Chalk Sign
9. Epic Table Idea
10. The Best Is Yet To Come Idea
More Grad Table Inspiration
Here are some of the sweetest graduation table ideas that I think you are going to absolutely love. Sometimes you just have to go all out, and these parents really did. Take a look at these ideas!
11. Full Graduation Wall Idea
12. Photo Board Idea
13. Cute Simple Poster Board
14. Personalized Jersey Idea
15. Little Grad Table with Slide Show
16. Initial Table Idea
17. Pallet Themed Table Idea
18. Cute Photo Display
19. Table with Metals
20. Cute Grad Stats
What To Include On A Graduation Table?
Lastly, here is a checklist of things that you could potentially add to your graduation table that will make it really stand out. I have everything you need here from the photos to the decorations.
Make sure you take some notes while looking at these!
21. Senior Photos – I feel like I don’t even have to include this, but this is a checklist. So make sure you include their senior photos!
22. Junior Photos – Junior photos are just as important. You are trying to tell a story through these photos, so you want to get them through every phase.
23. Sophomore Photos – Oof, sophomore year was a rough one for me. I looked so CRINGY. But hey, it was well worth it when I got to the other side.
24. Freshman Photos – This is the photo that started them all. Sure, the photos of them throughout childhood are important too(see below), but in terms of their high school experience, this photo is basically their newborn baby stage.
25. Photos Of Them Through Childhood – This is a super fun one. You get to gather photos of them throughout their entire childhood and string them together to make a timeline of their life. This is a huge moment for them, it’s really helpful to see where they have come from.
26. Their Jerseys – If they played a sport, make sure that you include their jersey on the table. This is a fun way to represent their journey.
27. Their Metals – Of course, you are going to want to include any awards that they may have won. This is where it really starts to come together.
28. Photos of Their Friends and Family – These are nice if you put them in their own little section. Sometimes the tears really start coming when they see these people together. The number of lives that they have touched.
29. Their Robe and Cap – This is a great idea if you have a graduation party in advance or after the ceremony. You can pin up their cap and gown to give everyone a good visual of what you are celebrating.
30. The Year They Graduate – This is a good idea for decorations.
Fun Things To Include
Lastly, I wanted to point out some fun things that you can include on your grad’s table. These are going to really make it stand out.
Check out these ideas and see which ones you are going to want to include!
31. Twinkle Lights – This is such a fun decoration to include because it makes the table look so cute. I highly recommend adding some. There are many fairy light options that are battery-powered too, so you don’t have to worry about plugging them in.
32. Their GPA – If they graduated with a great GPA then I would recommend including that! This is a super fun idea that will make them feel very proud of themself.
33. Their Stats – Whether or not they played any sports, their GPA if they were voted best dressed. Any of these things would make for a wonderful addition to the table.
34. Their Favorite Sports Ball – If they have a winning ball, then you should include that. Otherwise, just include any ball that represents the sport they played. This helps bring more color and visual aspects to the table.
35. Balloons – Balloons are such a cute idea. They draw attention to the table and make it feel like a big celebration. You have to include balloons!
36. A Banner With Their Name – There are many ways to do this, the simplest being to get a plain banner and write their name on yourself.
37. Cute Stickers – You can get some cute stickers made of their name and the year they are graduating. Then people can take these from the table when they are looking at it.
38. Money Jar – I love this idea because it gives people the opportunity to give back to their graduates. Have a money jar that people can donate to as a congrats to the grad!
39. Tip Book – This is one of my favorite ideas. Your graduate is entering the working world, so why not give them some words of wisdom in a tip book? There are so many ways to do this, it isn’t very hard.
40. Quote Initial – You can get a cardboard cutout of their initial and have people write things on it for them.
41. Chalkboard – Just because it’s cute and customizable.
And there you have it, the sweetest graduation table ideas that will make your heart swell with pride. This is such a beautiful moment for not only you and your family but for the graduate themself.
This table is going to make them realize just how much they achieved and how deeply loved they are by the people around them. That is why I love the idea of a graduate table so much. They are basically like little shrine that shows just how cared for a person is. It tells a story!
If you are in the throws of graduation season, you may need some help getting everything planned out and finished. Check out some of my other senior graduation ideas that will help take some of that work off your plate. You are going to go crazy for these ideas!